2015 Porsche Macan

17 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Best of Both Worlds

by Car Enthusiast Dad from Burbank, CA | June 16, 2015

I owned a Mercedes Benz ML500 and it was time to change. I was in between a new ML 350, a Maserati Ghibli, or the BMW 6 series Gran Coupe. Along came the Macan and I test drove it and fell in love with it. Beautiful design inside and out, very comfortable, very nimble, quick on it's feet, reasonable space, very utilitarian, very unique, and come on it's a Porsche. We ordered ours in November last year and picked it up in March. Oh by the way, don't expect to walk into a dealer to find one of these sitting around in the lot; they are selling like hot cakes. The car is a dream. The powertrain is out of this world with double clutch transmission standard. It sounds gorgeous too. It really is a 911 with four doors except it's more comfortable; I also have a 911 so believe it. It's perfect for our family of four, especially if you like the occasional spirited driving.

THE MACAN S ROCKS

by TUCO & HONEY from Riverside, CA | April 20, 2015

My wife and I had our hearts set on an Audi SQ5 until we sat in the Porsche. The 18-way sport seats coupled with the gorgeous interior and exterior necessitated a test drive. What fun we had. The vehicle was powerful, quiet, and smooth with great visibility. We ordered it up just like we wanted and couldn't be happier. We like music hence the Burmester, it really rocks. It gets hot in So Cal so the thermally insulated glass was a must. It works, keeping more heat out than standard glass and has the added benefit of keeping the cabin quiet so as to enjoy the Burmester. This is a quality sports SUV that is a stunner inside and out. The best feature of this car is the way it drives. In a word: Awesome!

2015 Porsche Macan

by Tommydogg from Houston Tx | April 16, 2015

This car is hard to find and every dealer wants top dollar. Before buying this car I was a Mercedes Benz man I currently own 4 ML430 SL500 E500 and SLK 350. I thought my SL500 WAS A SMOOTH RIDE. The Macan beats the SL500 hands down. I am not sure about reliability because my wife and i do not drive it enough to see what it can do. Take a look at the car and test drive it. It's a 911 disguised as a SUV. Shop around for the best pricing and be patient it's worth the PURSUIT. Tommydogg