2011 Porsche Panamera

Available in 5 styles:  2011 Porsche Panamera 4dr RWD Hatchback shown

Overall

What a waste of time

by Ramy from | February 28, 2014

Waste of time they will take your license run your cc take your down payment before they even show you the car . And the price have nothing to do with what's on cars.com. They will + $3000-5000 with no explanation ??????

Sports car for a family man

by Bond...James Bond from Virginia | November 4, 2013

Finally a sports cars with 4 doors and great handling and performance with trunk and head room for someone 6'3". 0-60 in 5 seconds and 26mpg...this baby is almost like a Corvette. Very pricey options but an excellent value previously enjoyed (used). Service costs are outrageous...$450 for oil change so be advised to hold on to your wallet entering the service lane!! Overall amazing handling and comfort and the xm radio even gives stock quotes!

Awesome sedan and hatchback

by No Substitute from Chicago, IL | September 15, 2013

I had been looking around for car that would give me a reason to trade in one of my current vehicles for a couple of years. I tried out various cars, Infiniti's, Audi's, BMW's, Cadillac, but none of them really stood out. Couple of weeks ago I found myself in the driver's seat of a navy blue Panamera 4, and it put a smile on my face. It handles fantastic for a large sedan, it is very comfortable, luxurious, and I absolutle love how it looks. I must say I am a fan of wagons, and the hatchback of this car allows me to pack up a ton of stuff in the hatchback for the beach. It is also very versatile with its integrated roof rack attachment system, and I was able to reuse my Yakima rook rack system and components easily. Compared with my old SUV, it does about 8 mpg better, so that is about 50% in savings. The PDK is a hoot to use and the Panamera is just so responsive, refined, and precise. As Porsche says there is just no substitute.

Panamera 4

by TN from Calgary AB | December 6, 2012

Love this car! I got the 4 insted of the 4S as I heard the 4 was better for snow and I live in Calgary where I need a great winter car. This is great in the snow but I might be inclined to look at the 4S next time for the extra power. The 4 is good but 300 hp (even with the impressive engine design) is still a bit lacking. Super car all around though, love it!!!

Well engineered car

by Techie from Hollis, NH | April 10, 2012

Very few flaws in the car. Comments on styling on the web are subjective, if you factor in the functional benefits (more head room in the back seat than the front) you understand the styling compromises. It certainly get looks. I think it is sharp. This is a drivers car. You have to like driving as it is a lot of car. Handles like a sports car, is quick and is quite fast. I'm getting combined 24 mpg in the first 2,000 miles. Very comfortable, my family fights to sit in the BACK seat, so the rear seating is great. This function contributes to the odd shape to the back end. Give me the room and function. Electronics are good. There are to many functions in cars today, so the reviewers that complain have never tried to engineer so many functions into a single interface. Stereo is excellent, I have the upgraded Bose. Map display in the instrument panel is great for forward looking driving. Great storage room and the folding rear seats are great. Again form over function, this storage contributes to the style compromise. Now the bad. Wind noise when sunroof is opened fully, only around 45 mph. Locking is a pain and the key is big. Glove box is small and general storage is lacking for this size car. I am a Mercedes guy and this is far better than any car I have previously owned. Excellent vehicle in every respect.

PANAMERA 4 S

by lapizblue from Tucson, Arizona | March 27, 2012

Very Expensive to buy, more expensive to maintain. Previous 911 Owner, previous Boxter S owner. Yhis is a big car! 8 Cylinder power adequate to good. All wheel drive exceptional. Interior - like flying your very own private Gulfstream. A far cry from the 928 iterations of the past. Luxurious and quiet. A joy to drive!

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Mick from Phoenix, AZ | January 10, 2012

I've owned the Porsche Panamera for only 2 months but it is by far the best car I've owned. It drives great at 35mph and at 100mph. Very comfortable and great layout. Plus I get compliments every day on the look of the car.

Perfect & Satisfying

by Liquid 8 from L.A. | May 5, 2011

This is a great car.....The Panamera is the perfect touring/sports car for a person who needs to carry four people.. It is even more perfect for a tall person, such as myself, because the interior is spacious and wonderfully comfortable. At 6'3" I can even find comfort in the back seats. I also like the ability to fold down the rear seats for more cargo or luggage space. This is a very flexible and unique vehicle...It also drives really well. It feels like a Porsche when you push it, even though it is a larger front engine car. The performance is excellent. In city driving or under cruising conditions, the Panamera feels like a substantial luxury sedan when set for Comfort ride. The suspension and driving dynamics can also be set up for sport and super sport, which gives you a lowered stance, and more aggressive settings. I have pushed this car around on some twisty roads in the hills, and it sticks like glue. My only initial concern about the Panamera was its significant blind spot, but I have already gotten used to this. This is a function of the size and shape of the hatchback. Not a big deal. Despite the detractors who dismiss the looks of the Panamera, my experience has shown that this car is liked and admired by just about everybody who takes time to look at it. Those who dismissed the Panamera as an ugly loser last year have suddenly become somewhat silent, as Porsche Panamera sales have exceeded all initial estimates, and Porsche continues to broaden the availability of the Panamera in various configurations.

Panamera 4

by Porsche lover in CO from Colorado | October 12, 2010

We live in the mountains, traded in my 911 C4 for this car. It is just an outstanding ride. Very comfortable, logical layout in dash, great electronics (we were underwhelmed in our 06 Cayenne) V6 is surprisingly peppy, PDK is awesome, cornering great, the auto stop start is quite interesting. I am at 9000 elevation and even in 30%less air than sea level I push 30 mpg on flat driving and am regularly at 27-28 mpg so that is a nice bonus...no complaints. Experienced a false engine warning light which is a nuisance but the locals are working with factory so I am pleased with the effort to date. Just love the ar, a smile everytime I start it up.