2014 RAM 1500

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My eleventh Ram

by DOCCOM from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida | April 8, 2014

My family and I have purchased eleven Rams since 1999. I love the reliability of the 5.7 Hemi. The Hemi and the new 8 speed transmission combine to give me 23 mpg at 70 mph. Love the truck, the mileage and the comfort. I have never had a problem at the ramps pulling my 7100lb. boat out of the water. I love it when other p/u owners ask for our help pulling their boats out and then ask if I have done something to my rig to make it perform so well.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

by DISSAPOINTED from REDLANDS CA | April 1, 2014

2014 DODGE RAM 1500 HEMI RC PICK UP V8.. 750 MILES ON IT..KNOB TO SHIFT GEARS, LEAVES ME STRANDED IN BAJA CA MEXICO..BRAKE, CHECK ENGINE ,TRACTION, ABS LIGHTS GO ON SO I PULL OVER AND BRAKE PEDAL GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE FLOOR SHIFTER PARKS ITSELF AND BACK BRAKES LOCK AND I WAS UNABLE TO CHANGE OR TURN GEARS, HAD TO GET 2 DIFFERENT TOW TRUCKS TO TAKE TO TJ DEALERSHIP, WHERE MY TRUCK IS NOW...TRUCK RAN AND LOCKED GREAT GOT LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS BUT AFTER THIS IM SO DISAPPOINTED , MESSED UP MY WEEKEND, WHILE HAD TO PAY FOR TOWING AND BUS TICKETS BACK TO CA...

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE AT TRANSITOWNE

by TRUCK GUY from TRANSITOWNE CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF WEST SENECA | March 29, 2014

MY FIRST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE AT TRANSITOWNE WAS A GREAT ONE DUE TO MY SALES REPRESENTATIVE TIM LOUGHRAN. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A CHEVY GUY AND STARTED LOOKING FOR A NEW TRUCK, I STARTED OFF KICKING TIRES WHEN I DECIDED TO LOOK AT THE RAM BRAND. THE PROCESS GOT KICKED IN HIGH GEAR WHEN I TOOK THE RAM FOR A RIDE. I PREFER A COLONOSCOPY AS OPPOSED TO THE CAR BUYING PROCESS, BUT DUE TO THE PROFESSIONALISM AND COURTESY OF THE TRANSITOWNE STAFF, I GOT THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME ON MY FIRST RAM PURCHASE. TRANSITOWNE CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!

2014 RAM 1500 BIGHORN V6 8 SPEED TRAN 4x4

by ROCKSTAR1 from Ramsey,MN | March 22, 2014

Outstanding truck with great gas milege averaging 23 mpg on hwy and more! Great truck! Plenty of power for a V6.

2014 Black Ram

by Black Ram Fan from Nashville, TN | March 5, 2014

I have had the truck about a month. I got the Black Ram edition Express Crew cab 2 WD with the 5.7 liter Hemi V-8. Positives: Very good ride and handling. Great looks Tons of power Extremely quite especially for a truck Negatives: The "eco" mode that saves gas by having the engine run on 4 cylinders can feel like the engine is bogging down. Kind of like you have shifted in to too high a gear. Noticeable vibration with sluggish feel. That feeling may also have something to do with the 6 speed transmission shift pattern programmed to save gas. I guess it is a small price to pay to get better gas mileage but it is the only thing that bothers me about the truck. Overall, I have been very pleased.

great truck

by goldminer from happy camp ca | January 20, 2014

Roomy, good mileage good streio looks great ang functions like a great modern truck should be. Plenty of room front and rear looks great

Super nice Truck

by Fussy Truck Buyer from North Dakota | January 17, 2014

Awesome power with 5.7 Hemi and yet good gas mileage. Carlike ride, high tech options, hands free phone, Thousands cheaper than other makes and better warranty than some. Everyone likes the looks and ride. Top quality interior. Body is a little tinny but they all are now to save weight. Step her down and she goes like a rocket. Great power to tow and 8 speed shifts smoothly. no complaints. Shift knob a little goofy but once you get onto it , you will like it.

Uses car for Towing

I am hooked!

by Thrice a RAM owner from Bridgeport, Texas | January 16, 2014

This is the third time I have bought a Ram Pickup and I am still very pleased with them. They are durable, over 100k miles on the first and planned on the same for the second. I didn't think twice when looking to replace my Ram. I enjoy the clearance under the vehicle and the roomy interior. My 6.2 ft. son fits comfortably in the rear seat of our Crew Cab. I will always consider Ram first when purchasing new vehicles.

Glad to have A Laramie package again

by Spoiled Owner from Texas | January 15, 2014

Previous owner of Ram Dually"s with Laramie package but last 2 were Lonestar Package. Happy to be back with the Laramie Package. Very nice and convenient. Backup Camera and front bumper sensor

Great truck, great power, fuel miser

by Ram pilot 2014 from Litchfield Mn | January 13, 2014

Great fuel milage 20+ on highway, 16.8-17.5 avg with warm ups in cold weather. Lots of power to pull your boat on big fishing house. 8 speed tranny shifts great, 5.7 heri is super fast too. Nice features like heated cloth seats an steering wheel, handy console. You will like the rotary shift once you get used to it as there is no shift lever in your way of the cupholders etc.

Uses car for Towing