2014 RAM 1500

Available in 40 styles:  2014 RAM 1500 4x2 Regular Cab 120" WB shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

EcoDiesel is the "Real Deal"

by Greek Golfer from Chicago, IL | July 9, 2014

So after months of research and waiting for the diesel engine, RAM has impressed me with this truck. I purchased a Crew Cab EcoDiesel. How does 30.5 mpg on my first long trip (over 700 miles) sound? Sounds awesome to me! Interior is great, awesome storage for my tools, bikes, luggage, and work boxes. I cannot wait to pull my wrangle for 4x4 excursions. The hands free works excellent for phone calls. I have driven over 2,500 miles and averaged 26 mpg with about 1/3 miles in "city" driving. Very quiet interior and the ride is luxe. I use my truck for use in industrial plants and long distance trips so the diesel will pay off quickly. The additional DET fluid tank should last about 6,000 miles. One needs to drive it before committing to another truck brand.

Nice riding truck

by Big Midwest from Iowa | July 5, 2014

This is the best riding truck out there and with the v-6 it gets great mpg. Not a big dodge fan but this is a nice truck.

Beautiful truck, Has all the features that I want

by Little Red truck from Melbourne, Florida | June 9, 2014

Great truck, It has everything that I wanted on the truck, plenty on storage, I just love the new Ram boxes. It's so quite inside, No road noise at all. Plenty of power.

Uses car for Towing

bad transmissions

by barry from utah | June 5, 2014

Truck had transmission leak the day I bought it. Been in the shop 3 times and they still can't fix it. Has a non-serviceable transmission and you can't check the transmission fluid.

ECODIESEL!!!!!

by Steve from Springfield, MO | May 20, 2014

I just brought the Ecodiesel and after my first trip i was very impressed! I live in the ozarks where theirs lots of hill and curves and i went 605 miles on one tank and got 27 MPG and had power the whole time never dogged or nothing! Ecoboost never got that.

No more Fords, No more Headaches

by The Hot Roofer from Schaumburg, IL. | May 16, 2014

This is my first Dodge Truck. Wow! Great Truck. Driven Ford Trucks all my life, I just got tired of problems and breakdowns. Don't see me ever going back.

Best truck I have owned so far.

by TW from Alachua, FL | May 14, 2014

I have owned Ford F150, Chevy P/U's and Toyota P/U's. So far this ecodiesel surpasses them all in economy, power, towing, comfort and ride.

Nice Truck

by Hardy from Jacksonville, FL | May 13, 2014

We went to the Jeep, Dodge, Ram dealership off the 295 and baymeadows. The customer service was great! My husband traded in his 2011 Camero for a truck because we are expecting a kid in the next couple months. This purchase was worth it because now we have a safer truck to drive the family around in. Thank you to everyone who took the time to help us out and pick the right truck for our needs.

Real Truck

by fisherman from North Baltimore, Ohio | April 27, 2014

I really like my truck, alot of style and comfort, this thing is loaded, maybe too many for a truck but they sure are nice, I have owned 4 Dodge Ram truck's now and I am very happy with everyone of them, so if your thinking about buying a truck I would suggest you buy a RAM!

Uses car for Towing

My eleventh Ram

by DOCCOM from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida | April 8, 2014

My family and I have purchased eleven Rams since 1999. I love the reliability of the 5.7 Hemi. The Hemi and the new 8 speed transmission combine to give me 23 mpg at 70 mph. Love the truck, the mileage and the comfort. I have never had a problem at the ramps pulling my 7100lb. boat out of the water. I love it when other p/u owners ask for our help pulling their boats out and then ask if I have done something to my rig to make it perform so well.