2014 RAM 2500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Best Truck Yet

by UncleDave from Romeo, MI | June 24, 2015

As a lifelong pickup truck owner, I can attest, this is the best one yet. Comfort, performance and fuel economy all great. A V-6 capable of towing a good size boat and also achieve about 20 MPG on the trip back and forth to work. Transmission is working flawless and creature comforts are flawless. Vehicle may perform slightly better with a V-8, but for what I use it for the V-6 is perfect.

ram 2500 crew cab 4x4

by dan b. from western Mass. | April 29, 2015

May I say first that before my purchase of this ram truck, I was worried about prior reviews complaining about the hemi engine noise and performance and the auto shifting from 8 to 4 cylinders and back to 8... It is basically unnoticeable... I also own a hemi challenger that is 5 times louder in the "cab" than my Ram TRUCK!!! TEST DRIVE IT...IT IS A NON FACTOR! I had a ram 1500 for many years but this is my first 2500... it is VERY large and tall... I'm 6'2'' and still need to install nerf bars. It drives stiffer than the 1500 but it has the 3500 axles as of 2014 model and I feel that's worth it. It is LARGE and ROOMY and comfortable with a plethora of storage spaces in the dash. My only complaint is that my SLT, which I bought used with 15000 miles and which was a rental truck previously, has no cd player. I'll be putting a plow on it, otherwise I'd have the 1500.

Ok work truck

by Ryanrammerjammer from Trussville, al | April 26, 2015

Modestly a good work truck. If not 4x4 forget it. I use it daily on site. At best a minimal work truck.

2014 Ram 2500 5.7 hemi

by Car and boat enthusiast from Chicago, il | March 28, 2015

I have owned 5 dodge truck over the years. 3Ram 1500's and 2 Durango's with the Hemi. Late last year I opted to sell my Durango and upgrade to a Ram 2500 4x4 with the standard 5.7. LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!! I'm averaging 14-16mpg's with a even mix of highway and city. I have a 8000lb boat and towing with with a lot more ease and confidence then my Durango. I used a friends Chevy 2500 prior to buying the Ram to tow my boat and honestly I liked the performance of my Durango with the Hemi better. My truck only has 20k miles so still breaking in so reliability hasn't been an issue. I use this truck for work and tow trailers and load the bed with 1500lb welders with no issue what so ever. I love the suspension feel, you know ur driving a heavy duty truck so stop expecting to have a feel of a 1500, why would you want that anyway?

Disappointment

by Califorina from san diego | February 26, 2015

Style and comfort, 5 stars. performance is 2 stars. been in shop 5 times in first 2 months. Worst buy ever made. get compliments on look, but actualy need it to perform. Buy a chevy or a ford, Chryler makes good jeeps. I will give them that.

Great Truck

by Scuba Shooter from Spring Hill Florida | February 25, 2015

I bought a 2014 2500 Diesel 4X4 last March. The truck is amazing. Pulls my 14000 LB Boat effortlessly. Getting 22 MPG around town. Rides better than any 2500 I've ever ridden in. Ram has knocked it outta the park with the redesign of this truck. My boating buddies were so impressed that 3 of them also bought new Ram 2500 Diesels. I am very satisfied with this truck and saved $7500.00 over a competitive truck.

2014, 2500 Ram Diesel Laramie

by RM from Ontario , Canada | October 16, 2014

For the last 25 years I purchased GM trucks, recently I bought a 2014, RAM 2500 Diesel, 4x4 , Laramie. The first week we hooked up the trailer and went to West Virginia, it pulled like a champ. Fit and finish on this truck is as good as any GM I ever owned. The fuel economy when driving without a trailer has been around 22-25 mpg. With the trailer it drops to 18 mpg. This truck came with the coil/strut suspension, the ride is very comfortable. The pulling power of the 6.7L motor is smooth, the motor does not roar it just goes. I am very satisfied with the new Ram 2500 series.

Worse Ram I've Had

by EBHenry from Sacramento, CA | September 28, 2014

I've been a loyal Dodge & Ram fan since the 70's. Before now, my last was a 2003 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie with a 5.7 hemi. My wife & I loved that truck, but I had to sell it to get a 2500 to haul a truck-camper too heavy for the 1500. I special ordered my 2014 Ram 2500 4x4 Longhorn (sight unseen) in November 2013 & received it January 2014. It has the "new" heavy duty rear coil springs that ride like it has no springs or shocks at all. I've had to come to a complete stop on the road just to settle down my shaking from the vibration. Of course, it's worse without a load than loaded. I added the "new" Hellwig air bags that helped soften the ride a little, but not near enough. My 2003 hemi got 14/18 mpg and the 2014 hemi in the 1500 gets well over 20. My 2014 hemi gets 8.5/10 mpg on good days whether hauling the camper or not. There is more weight on the 2500 than the 1500, but not enough for that mpg difference and NO ONE can properly explain why mine is soooo bad or why the horrible ride. I recommend a serious test drive before buying the 2014 Ram, especially the 2500.

Jarrod Thomas

by Crown Dodge from Oxnard,CA | September 16, 2014

After searching and searching for my dream truck I went to the only salesman I would consider working with. Jarrod Thomas @ Crown Dodge went above and beyond to get me my truck. I couldn't be more pleased. If you're looking for a Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep or Ram product, you owe it to yourself to be treated right! So go see Jarrod Thomas @ Crown Dodge!

Still new but like it very much

by RAMMAN#6 from Macon GA. | August 8, 2014

This truck has been getting average 15 mpg around town and today went for 120 mile trip at 75 mph and got 18.7 mpg awesome my last dually got 10 I'm loving it. It's comfortable and can tow most anything with no problem in fact when I picked it up I had a trailer and towed as nice as the dually.