2014 RAM 2500

Available in 27 styles:  2014 RAM 2500 4x4 Regular Cab 140.5" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Still new but like it very much

by RAMMAN#6 from Macon GA. | August 8, 2014

This truck has been getting average 15 mpg around town and today went for 120 mile trip at 75 mph and got 18.7 mpg awesome my last dually got 10 I'm loving it. It's comfortable and can tow most anything with no problem in fact when I picked it up I had a trailer and towed as nice as the dually.

AMAZING

by dallas214 from Dallas Tx | July 27, 2014

I have been a die hard Ford fan for 25 years. I have owned a Ford truck all my life. I have always thought Rams were nice looking but never looked into one due to my family loyalty with Ford. About a week ago I went to trade my F-150 for an F-250. The Ford dealer would not negotiate with me so I went to the Ram dealer across the street. Deal was made! Negotiation was seamless and the truck was nothing short of AMAZING! I am a proud owner of a Ram 2500 diesel 4x4. If you are looking for a heavy duty pickup this is the one to look at! Drive it and you will be sold! This is coming from a former die hard ford man.

The wow factor. 2014 ram 2500 diesel 8ft bed

by The major from New Jersey | July 27, 2014

This truck is big crew cab 8ft bed 2500 big horn and its loaded .This truck is a black on black package 20" tires the truck rides very smoothly the rear suspension works. Power and mainly the torque comes on smoothly My wife and my grand daughter love to ride in this big rig. I am averaging 17.6 miles to gal and that's impressive . two highway trips and we average 21mpg .I did install a cover over the 8ft bed and changed to synthetic oil 5w40 delvac 1 6800 miles no problems

Best truck

by revrocks from sioux falls sd | July 23, 2014

wow the 6.4 hemi in my 2014 ram 2500 laramie gets great mileage out on the highway. got 18 mpg on last trip and getting 13 in town. Great ride and really nice interior.

most powerful truck I've owned

by big truck lover from Berkshire | July 5, 2014

I was very impressed with how much bigger the new 2014 truck was compared to my 2006 truck I owned. More head room and I feel like the cab is bigger. I love the chrome package. I bought a white truck. It is more powerful than the older diesel I bought in 2006. loving it.

Love Premier Chrystler Jeep Dodge Ram

by truck girl from Sonora Ca | June 17, 2014

Have dealt with this dealership for years when it was Tracy Dodge. Rex honored the amazing discount True Car got me and even found me my exact truck when the one quoted sold. The finance manager couldn't believe the deal I got. Will recommend True Car and already have several times. The best and easiest auto deal I have done.

2014 Ram 2500

by rickster from wausau, Wi | May 9, 2014

Really love it. Drives nice , handles nice, really , really love it. It looks good, getting pretty good gas mileage (it is a 2500 with a 6.4 Hemi).

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

3.42 rear end

by trucker from Tx | April 24, 2014

This truck has the best interior of any truck on the Market. I would suggest anyone buying a Ram 2500 diesel get the 3.73 rear end in place of the 3.42. The 3.42 is a little slow from 0 MPH tp about 30 MPH. Great fuel mileage!

Greatest truck I've owned

by Kevenw98 from San Antonio, TX | April 6, 2014

Cummins has got it down to a science! Better diesel than anyone on the market. 22.9 mpg hwy? You have to be kidding me! I get 19 in town and 23 on hwy not towing anything. Do yourself a favor and get one today!

Nice inside and out

by DODGEGuy65 from Indiana | April 2, 2014

I got the truck new and wow the interior is much nicer. I traded my 2004 dodge 2500 in for it for down payment the interior is so much better then what it used to be. They have came a long way the truck is very nice, I use it to tow my horses and some other small equitment on my farm here in Indiana. It's a great truck