2014 RAM 2500

Information Coming Soon

Overall

2014, 2500 Ram Diesel Laramie

by RM from Ontario , Canada | October 16, 2014

For the last 25 years I purchased GM trucks, recently I bought a 2014, RAM 2500 Diesel, 4x4 , Laramie. The first week we hooked up the trailer and went to West Virginia, it pulled like a champ. Fit and finish on this truck is as good as any GM I ever owned. The fuel economy when driving without a trailer has been around 22-25 mpg. With the trailer it drops to 18 mpg. This truck came with the coil/strut suspension, the ride is very comfortable. The pulling power of the 6.7L motor is smooth, the motor does not roar it just goes. I am very satisfied with the new Ram 2500 series.

Worse Ram I've Had

by EBHenry from Sacramento, CA | September 28, 2014

I've been a loyal Dodge & Ram fan since the 70's. Before now, my last was a 2003 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie with a 5.7 hemi. My wife & I loved that truck, but I had to sell it to get a 2500 to haul a truck-camper too heavy for the 1500. I special ordered my 2014 Ram 2500 4x4 Longhorn (sight unseen) in November 2013 & received it January 2014. It has the "new" heavy duty rear coil springs that ride like it has no springs or shocks at all. I've had to come to a complete stop on the road just to settle down my shaking from the vibration. Of course, it's worse without a load than loaded. I added the "new" Hellwig air bags that helped soften the ride a little, but not near enough. My 2003 hemi got 14/18 mpg and the 2014 hemi in the 1500 gets well over 20. My 2014 hemi gets 8.5/10 mpg on good days whether hauling the camper or not. There is more weight on the 2500 than the 1500, but not enough for that mpg difference and NO ONE can properly explain why mine is soooo bad or why the horrible ride. I recommend a serious test drive before buying the 2014 Ram, especially the 2500.

Jarrod Thomas

by Crown Dodge from Oxnard,CA | September 16, 2014

After searching and searching for my dream truck I went to the only salesman I would consider working with. Jarrod Thomas @ Crown Dodge went above and beyond to get me my truck. I couldn't be more pleased. If you're looking for a Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep or Ram product, you owe it to yourself to be treated right! So go see Jarrod Thomas @ Crown Dodge!

Still new but like it very much

by RAMMAN#6 from Macon GA. | August 8, 2014

This truck has been getting average 15 mpg around town and today went for 120 mile trip at 75 mph and got 18.7 mpg awesome my last dually got 10 I'm loving it. It's comfortable and can tow most anything with no problem in fact when I picked it up I had a trailer and towed as nice as the dually.

AMAZING

by dallas214 from Dallas Tx | July 27, 2014

I have been a die hard Ford fan for 25 years. I have owned a Ford truck all my life. I have always thought Rams were nice looking but never looked into one due to my family loyalty with Ford. About a week ago I went to trade my F-150 for an F-250. The Ford dealer would not negotiate with me so I went to the Ram dealer across the street. Deal was made! Negotiation was seamless and the truck was nothing short of AMAZING! I am a proud owner of a Ram 2500 diesel 4x4. If you are looking for a heavy duty pickup this is the one to look at! Drive it and you will be sold! This is coming from a former die hard ford man.

The wow factor. 2014 ram 2500 diesel 8ft bed

by The major from New Jersey | July 27, 2014

This truck is big crew cab 8ft bed 2500 big horn and its loaded .This truck is a black on black package 20" tires the truck rides very smoothly the rear suspension works. Power and mainly the torque comes on smoothly My wife and my grand daughter love to ride in this big rig. I am averaging 17.6 miles to gal and that's impressive . two highway trips and we average 21mpg .I did install a cover over the 8ft bed and changed to synthetic oil 5w40 delvac 1 6800 miles no problems

Best truck

by revrocks from sioux falls sd | July 23, 2014

wow the 6.4 hemi in my 2014 ram 2500 laramie gets great mileage out on the highway. got 18 mpg on last trip and getting 13 in town. Great ride and really nice interior.

most powerful truck I've owned

by big truck lover from Berkshire | July 5, 2014

I was very impressed with how much bigger the new 2014 truck was compared to my 2006 truck I owned. More head room and I feel like the cab is bigger. I love the chrome package. I bought a white truck. It is more powerful than the older diesel I bought in 2006. loving it.

Love Premier Chrystler Jeep Dodge Ram

by truck girl from Sonora Ca | June 17, 2014

Have dealt with this dealership for years when it was Tracy Dodge. Rex honored the amazing discount True Car got me and even found me my exact truck when the one quoted sold. The finance manager couldn't believe the deal I got. Will recommend True Car and already have several times. The best and easiest auto deal I have done.

2014 Ram 2500

by rickster from wausau, Wi | May 9, 2014

Really love it. Drives nice , handles nice, really , really love it. It looks good, getting pretty good gas mileage (it is a 2500 with a 6.4 Hemi).

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)