2013 RAM 3500

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Not their best work

by 21 year Dodge -Cummins girl from New Orleans, LA | December 24, 2013

You get one of two trucks: the one that cracks up with regeneration/DEF/U-Connect/media/Airbox problems between 600 -1200 miles or one that you love! They don't know how to fix the cracker jack. MIt runs great, intermittently. I have a Mega-Cab, 3500, DRW, automatic, , non-Aisin w/ 4×4 -which is the heaviest model. My MPG is 14 mpg in city (tons of stop ) and 17 19 mpg at 70 mph., 13 mpg with 4 horse bumper pull trailer in tow/haul. Probably would do better mpg if its issues weren't when it reached high temperatures such as highway and hauling. Truck at service 6x since June 2013.

GREAT TRUCK

by PawelB from Sound Beach NY | December 15, 2013

I love my RAM. Its a 2013 RAM 3500 BIG HORN diesel, crew cab, long bed. Traded in my 2012 Tundra 4.6l for it and have no regrets. Its my first diesel and I plan to keep it for a long time. Truck is quiet, engine pulls like a train and gets great MPG for a full size truck. Also, its quiet for a diesel and it does not smoke. Got 21 mpg on my first trip doing about 70 mph, 90% highway. The exhaust brake is great in the hilly areas. My Tundra felt soft, this truck is on the stiffer side, especially empty but that's what I was looking for. Can't comment on reliability yet, only 6300 miles so far, no issues. It seems to consume 1 gal of DEF per 1000 miles, not towing. Looks to me like RAM is headed in to the right direction! HIGHLY recommended!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Big horn Ram 3500

by Boltman from Montana | November 14, 2013

Truck is still to new to say yet. Truck is beautiful,powerful lots of computer stuff. Fuel is 18 Hwy. Towing trailers is 11.5

good service

by RAMBO from INDIANAPOLIS | October 13, 2013

vehicle will be used to haul stuff for the house, carry friends and family, and act as an emergency helper for the neighborhood.

Best Truck Period

by CNGVOIP from Gilbert, AZ | August 29, 2013

I just traded my 12 DMax for a new 13 SRW 3500 Longhorn and this truck is amazing. The interior is the best out by far and this truck pulls my trailer way better in the mountains than my old DMax along with providing better mileage. The power with the new HO and Aisin is incredible. Absolutally love this truck!

2013 Ram 3500 Longhorn

by West from Stonewall, La | July 21, 2013

I bought this truck on a Tuesday and hooked on to my 44ft gooseneck Saturday for a 1000 mile trip to Colorado. It had 343 miles when we pulled out of the driveway. On the way up the trailer brakes started going in and out due to a short in the trailer wiring but the exaust brake kept things under control. On the home I stopped by a truck stop to weigh the rig. To my surprise it weighed in at 30,040 lbs. the truck averaged 10 mpg and that was pulling up hills that were 11000 ft. Very impressed with this truck and love to drive it. Everyone needs one.

Not been good

by JJ Hauling from OK Valley | July 17, 2013

After 7 trips to the dealer with check engine light issues, DPF regen problems, Nav system replaced twice already. The truck doesn't pull our loads as well as the 2011 Dmax we traded for this Ram. Not going to keep this truck for long.

Amazing truck

by Dodgeguy65 from Indiana | May 17, 2013

This is the most amazing truck I have ever owned. The interior is just amazing. The exterior looks great in the sun. I get compliments everywhere I go! I love this truck. Mine is a 2013 Ram 3500 crew cab,long bed 4x4. It has the H.O 6.7L Cummins diesel with the new Asin 6 speed auto transmission. Man you can really feel the torque. I tow a 30ft horse trailer with about 4 horses at a time from Indiana to Kentucky about 3 times a week. I would say the trailer weighs about 24,000lbs with horse and all the gear and man I reach high way speeds better then my 2010 Ram 3500. This truck tows like a dream and I find myself getting 8m.p.g in the Kentucky hills but 13-15 on the flat high way. This trucks most amazing machine I have ever owned. I love the new exhaust break, it truly sounds like a jake break on a big rig. This truck is just out standing.

should of waited

by cowboy69 from Montana | April 1, 2013

I just drove a 2013 ram 3500! The cummins is amazing. zero turbo lag, more power than any other truck out on the market. I just bought a 2013 ford f350 platnum a month ago. I wish I could have the new ram. It rides nicer and has way more power and no turbo lag. any one want a deal on a 2013 ford?