2015 RAM 3500

Available in 26 styles:  2014 RAM 3500 4x4 Mega Cab 160.5" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Information Coming Soon

Overall

water pouring in through the rear glass

by tyzak from Northern VA | February 25, 2016

2015 Laramie 3500 dully 67000.00 sticker 2800 miles... as you can read i do not drive this truck often, so with that said i found about 4" of water under the rear seats, carpet ringing wet and all bare metal rusted, I am in the process of Chrysler telling me what they are going to do about it, as for now they just want to replace a few things, seems to be a common problem looking at the forums, but brand loyalty seems to be ram (pent) i will update this when they get get back to me in a week or more

GREAT TRUCK

by Tank from Denver CO | November 23, 2015

We have owned the truck for about 4 mounts and we have been on 3 trips now and it is running better all the time. We pull a 30ft 5th wheel weights about 13000lbs empty. It has so much power unbelievable. We went with the Aisin transmission I like the 385hp and 865lbs torque. Ford and Chevy only wish they had the Cummins. No comparison.

EPA mandates

by power wagon from Montana | October 4, 2015

2015 Dodge Ram 3500 At 3500 miles engine light came on and the turbo shut off. Took to the dealer told not to idle this diesel the exhaust recirculation system will clog up the air intake. They reset the system the light went off turbo worked. Next day same thing. this went on for the remainder of the week until they decided to pull all the recirculation system apart and soak and clean the parts in solvent. It looked like burning green firewood in a stove and creating creosote. Bad design. They would not sell these trucks if they told you this prior to buying. I fully expect to go through this again in a few thousand miles. Otherwise great truck.

dont get Chryslers transmission.

by cummins owner from Oh | June 11, 2015

bought a new 2014 Ram 3500, 6.7 cummins but decided I didn't need the Aisen trans. that was a big error. after the dealer rebuilt it and then replaced it and it still slipped while shifting I decided to trade it in for one with the Aisen trans. I think the Chrysler trans just cant handle the torque of the diesel... other than that the truck was great..

Chevy guy gone Dodge

by same old Chevy fan from Clinton, UT | April 15, 2015

I owned a Silverado for just over 5 years and owned many other chevy products before, but the Dodge does have that Megacab. I seriously felt that I was almost downgrading when I left the Chevy family, but much to my surprise, I am very happy with it. That extra room in the back of the cab is very convenient to have. Going from a Crew Cab 1500 gas to a Megacab 3500 is a huge jump and almost not comparable. I am satisfied with this new purchase and will probably buy another Ram when this one needs replaced.

2015 RAM 3500 REG cab 4X4 6.7 L Cummings

by sloughdawg1597 from Holtwood , PA | March 30, 2015

This Tradesman model will tow upto 22,000 lbs with a 4.10 rear end I added a spray in bed liner side rails and mud flaps The electronics take a little while to navigate through . In non towing situations acceleration is good for a one ton chasis the ride is fairly smooth the roll out tow mirrors are nice

Great Truck

by Fast guy from Lawernceville | February 25, 2015

The truck was very good for me. It will be great for my farm. The truck will pull my trailer which has a boat on it