2010 Rolls-Royce Ghost

13 city / 20 hwy

Overall

impressed

by Sold: From Westchester from Westchester, NY | May 25, 2013

I live over an hour and a half away. I read some of the reviews and concluded that the car I was most interested in was at Dancy Auto. Unsure of the distance and the dealer I took a shot. I was impressed by the client list and the inventory. They have some of the nicest cars around, hence the long drive. I dealt with Vanessa and Joel on two separate occasions. I felt the handling of my requests were done in a serious and professional manner. I bought the car after pleasant negotiations involving pricing of car and financing arrangements. I am enjoying my 2010 S550 at a deal that was better than my previous shopping experiences. Thanks Dancy. Will send business your way.