Rolls-Royce's Phantom Coupe was introduced for the 2009 model year. It is a highly customizable, hand-built model with high-end build quality and materials.
New for 2013
The Phantom lineup gets a new front bumper design for 2013 with standard LED headlights and a new single-piece grille surround on the convertible and coupe. Technology changes include an updated navigation system with 3-D map display and an updated camera with top, rear and split-front views.
ExteriorRolls designed the Phantom Coupe to look like it was moving even at a standstill. Its exterior can be painted in a dizzying number of colors. The paint process includes five individual coats of paint and lacquer with hand finishing between layers, followed by a five-hour hand polish. Exterior features include:
- Rear-hinged doors
- Picnic trunk that lowers to seat two
- Doors can be remotely closed
- Stainless-steel and aluminum accents
- 21-inch wheels
- Available brushed stainless-steel hood and A-pillars
InteriorA maximum of four occupants are surrounded in a hand-built interior covered in real leather, wood and chrome. The stereo is controlled through a single dial, and a navigation system with media display can be hidden. When the screen is hidden, an analog clock is displayed. Interior features include:
- Automatic dual-zone front air conditioning
- Driver and passenger heated seats
- Leather dashboard
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with aluminum accents
- Available leather headliner
Under the HoodThe Phantom Coupe uses the same 6.8-liter V-12 engine as the Phantom sedan. Coupes ride on an all-aluminum space frame built by hand and checked by computer to ensure accuracy.
Designed for a dynamic driving experience compared to the sedan, the Coupe features stiffer rear shocks, modified spring rates, larger anti-roll bars and tuned steering for quicker response. Mechanical features include:
- 453-horsepower, 6.8-liter V-12
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Adaptive suspension
- Auto-leveling suspension
Safety features include:
- Antilock brakes
- Brake assist
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Side curtain airbags for front and rear rows
- Electronic stability system
- Traction control
- Security system with vehicle tracking
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2013 Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe.