2003 Saab 9-3

Available in 4 styles:  2003 Saab 9-3 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

I Love to drive my 2003 Saab SE Convertible

by gadgetlawyer from indiana | August 3, 2014

I bought my 2003 Saab Convertible five years ago,when it had about 50K. I have driven it since and it now has 115k on it. It is the most fun car that I have ever owned. I love to drive with the top down, and only put it up when it is raining or colder than 50 degrees. Although the car is 11 years old, it does not look its age as Saabs have a timeless styling that has not changed much since this car was built. It still gets admiring looks from friends, and envious sedan, SUV and mini-van drivers. The Car is fast and handles like it is on rails. The car has all the features that you could want, including heated seats, air. power seats, windows and locks. The front wheel drive and traction control give it good handling in the snow, and the trunk is big enough to hold two sets of golf clubs and a couple of small overnight bags. Like all Saabs, it is a little quirky. What the heck were thy thinking when they decided that it was important to have a night panel light that shuts down all the interior lights? I guess the designer used to sneak home after a night of partying and thought that dimming the interior lights would keep the car from waking up his wife. . All things considered, it is a great choice for a convertible, as it is a sporty and fun car to drive, while still being practical enough to carry four people and luggage thought the snow. Also, it is a better value than a correspondingly aged BMW, Audi, Volvo, Benz or Toyota.

Best car I have ever owned

by Emacc from Waukegan, IL | June 11, 2014

This the car has been very reliable, extremely comfortable and more fun than average to drive. Lots of room in the interior,The car is easy to drive, and has great gas mileage.

10 year old SAAB still a winner

by Car Nut from Boonton, NJ | January 27, 2014

My 17 year old son purchased this as his first car with my assistance. He absolutely loves it and so do I. He's getting about 30 mpg, it rides nice and his older sisters are jealous of all the options that he has especially heated seats (and seatbacks!) I love the way the car is built although after a couple of weeks I had to change the serpentine belt which required a special tool. With 133k miles, this car is in great shape and we got a phenominal deal. The dealer thought that they had the Linear model with a handful of options but it turns out that this is a Vector which is the top of the line with many amenities. As a backyard mechanic for 40 years having worked on most brands, I can't say enough about how well this machine is built.

Great Purchase

by Buyer from Arkansas | September 29, 2013

I had a really great experience and bought a beautiful Saab 9-3 from Hondo Motors. I traveled 400 miles to see the car and everything was just as they said it was. The car's interior and exterior were in excellent condition and the car drives beautifully! I would absolutely buy from these honest people again! Thank you so much for the enjoyable and easy purchase experience!

Amazing

by Alo from Kissimmee, FL | October 25, 2012

I've owned this car for 8 months, and it has been incredible. I've driven many different cars, premium to ordinary, and nothing really compares to the personality of this car. The gas mileage is unprecedented when you consider the power these cars have. The handling is crisp and responsive, and when cornering the ride feels confident and smooth. I'm in love with this car, and after driving it, I dread the thought of having to turn to a different brand eventually. Unless the new Chinese owned Saab manages to turn out a surprising electric car.

Nice car

by M.J. from Sicklerville New Jersey | October 16, 2012

I have the convertible i love this car..........going to bye another one...............................................................................................................................................

Fun I'll car

by Jove from Los Angeles | August 25, 2012

I really like my car.. It's nowhere near Volvo but I like it. It is a average good car. The only issue I have with is the key placement and the cup holder. It is the most awful cup holder in the planet. It is absolutely useless. Other than that the car is fun and really nice to look at. I love the turbo engine it really shoots out the speed when needed. I give this car 3.5 stars out of 5. And would I recommend it? It is great for the price and for the kind of car it is. It is equipped with features better than what our standard new cars come with.

lowest mileage available

by allan from destin,fl | June 21, 2012

This car has been rarely used. 43,000 miles since 2003. Immacualte condition with On Star. Great for the beach or just getting away

best overall car

by saab lover from Southern Maine | April 3, 2012

I love my 03 saab conv...I have owned about 8 Saabs, different styles and years. I've loved everyone, great in the winter and fun to drive

Most Reliable Car I've owned

by Sports Car Fan from Davenport, IA | September 18, 2011

My recently purchased 2003 Black Saab 93 is by far the best car I have ever owned. It is in excellent condition, both interior and exterior. It runs smoothly and efficiently. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

Featured Services for this Saab 9-3