2003 Saab 9-3

2003 Saab 9-3

Available in 4 styles:  2003 Saab 9-3 4dr Sedan shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best car I have ever owned

by Emacc from Waukegan, IL | June 11, 2014

This the car has been very reliable, extremely comfortable and more fun than average to drive. Lots of room in the interior,The car is easy to drive, and has great gas mileage.

10 year old SAAB still a winner

by Car Nut from Boonton, NJ | January 27, 2014

My 17 year old son purchased this as his first car with my assistance. He absolutely loves it and so do I. He's getting about 30 mpg, it rides nice and his older sisters are jealous of all the options that he has especially heated seats (and seatbacks!) I love the way the car is built although after a couple of weeks I had to change the serpentine belt which required a special tool. With 133k miles, this car is in great shape and we got a phenominal deal. The dealer thought that they had the Linear model with a handful of options but it turns out that this is a Vector which is the top of the line with many amenities. As a backyard mechanic for 40 years having worked on most brands, I can't say enough about how well this machine is built.

Great Purchase

by Buyer from Arkansas | September 29, 2013

I had a really great experience and bought a beautiful Saab 9-3 from Hondo Motors. I traveled 400 miles to see the car and everything was just as they said it was. The car's interior and exterior were in excellent condition and the car drives beautifully! I would absolutely buy from these honest people again! Thank you so much for the enjoyable and easy purchase experience!

Amazing

by Alo from Kissimmee, FL | October 25, 2012

I've owned this car for 8 months, and it has been incredible. I've driven many different cars, premium to ordinary, and nothing really compares to the personality of this car. The gas mileage is unprecedented when you consider the power these cars have. The handling is crisp and responsive, and when cornering the ride feels confident and smooth. I'm in love with this car, and after driving it, I dread the thought of having to turn to a different brand eventually. Unless the new Chinese owned Saab manages to turn out a surprising electric car.

Nice car

by M.J. from Sicklerville New Jersey | October 16, 2012

I have the convertible i love this car..........going to bye another one...............................................................................................................................................

Fun I'll car

by Jove from Los Angeles | August 25, 2012

I really like my car.. It's nowhere near Volvo but I like it. It is a average good car. The only issue I have with is the key placement and the cup holder. It is the most awful cup holder in the planet. It is absolutely useless. Other than that the car is fun and really nice to look at. I love the turbo engine it really shoots out the speed when needed. I give this car 3.5 stars out of 5. And would I recommend it? It is great for the price and for the kind of car it is. It is equipped with features better than what our standard new cars come with.

lowest mileage available

by allan from destin,fl | June 21, 2012

This car has been rarely used. 43,000 miles since 2003. Immacualte condition with On Star. Great for the beach or just getting away

best overall car

by saab lover from Southern Maine | April 3, 2012

I love my 03 saab conv...I have owned about 8 Saabs, different styles and years. I've loved everyone, great in the winter and fun to drive

Most Reliable Car I've owned

by Sports Car Fan from Davenport, IA | September 18, 2011

My recently purchased 2003 Black Saab 93 is by far the best car I have ever owned. It is in excellent condition, both interior and exterior. It runs smoothly and efficiently. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

Worst car I've ever owned

by Carlover from Indianapolis, IN | November 23, 2010

Purchased this car used in 2006. Loved the turbo, super smooth ride, and extra comforts with this lower end luxury car. Drove great in snow and no complaints about the heated seats. Experienced major electrical issues which were going to cost over $3,500 to repair a simple amplifier. This later affected door locks, windows and digital display. Local Saab dealership was worthless and so expensive. Alternator and transmission went out with no prior issues at 115k miles. Will never own a Saab again.

Featured Services for this Saab 9-3