2005 Saab 9-3

Available in 6 styles:  2005 Saab 9-3 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Awesome Car

by SaabMe from Duluth, GA | September 23, 2013

Although, the Saab corporation has gone out of business. There are a few shop and dealers where you can purchase part and obtain good service. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone look for a great value and excellent luxury.

SAAB 93

by gmoney from Woodstock, GA | March 19, 2012

I purchased my Saab 93 two months ago and so far am extremely pleased. No problems and I'm getting great gas mileage.( it does burn premium ) My car was in good shape outside and like new on the inside. The stereo radio could be better, and because its a Saab there isn't a aftermarket fix. Overall I'm very happy with my choice.

Great value

by Newsaab guy from Philadelphia | February 4, 2012

Have the car for 2years now and I love it! Great looking, excellent performance (smoked a BMW the other day).

Saab 9-3 linear

by TopGEAR from Chicago, IL | February 1, 2012

Great car! awesome handling with instant response! This is easily one of the best affordable cars Ive ever drove! Excellent turbo!

Saab 9-3 convertible

by Ragtopper from New Jersey | January 18, 2012

My first 9-3 convertible was a '99--enjoyed it so much that I replaced it with an identical new '05--front wheel drive gets it done in the snow of NJ, and the turbo provides solid acceleration in traffic. Over 30mpg on the highway--computer shows average 24 in mixed driving. Dependable commuter and fun on the weekend....audio plug in center console for Ipod. Factory pirelli P6's are sure-footed. Interior is comfortable, but not inspiring (thanks GM). Overall, good value for the money.

Great car

by SaabSnob from Davenport, IA | October 10, 2011

This was our first foreign car purchase. If you'd told me a year ago I would be a Saab owner I wouldn't have believed you. But now I love Saab. We were looking for a fun 4-seater convertible and the US makers simply don't offer much, so after test driving the A4, 330ci and C70, the 9-3 was just the better deal. The car is a joy to drive and looks great. My only wish is that Saab would offer a true luxury interior like the BMW or Mercedes. The Arc is supposed to be the luxury version but really is nothing more than a wood accented steering wheel. I think its because of this that used Saabs are much much cheaper than its German competitors. We bought ours with 45k miles so there is still a lot of life still in it! Highly recommend the 9-3!

I love my Saab

by Saab lover from Chicago, Il | July 29, 2011

The Saab accelerates like a jet, handles beautifully and is a pleasure to drive. The heated seats are great for my ailing back. It is the most reliable car I have owned. I originally had a 2005 convertible that was totaled in an accident (I was barely even sore) and I liked it so much, I just bought another exactly like it. I will drive it until it I or it drops.

1st Saab, Great experience

by 1st Saab from East Greenbush, NY | February 10, 2011

Have had my 2005 9-3 for just over two years and 54k miles and have loved every every second of it. The ride is smooth and soothing, the turbo is responsive, and it puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it(I love this car, so I am biased).

Saab Arc Convertible

by 1st time Saab Owner from Kansas City | April 30, 2010

Bought it used with 33,000 miles in March 2010. One owner trade in on a new Lexus. Great car for the money. With the top up, you do not even know you are in a convertible. 28 mpg hwy and 24 in town.

impresses the boys

by NOLAlace from New Orleans, LA | December 22, 2009

Just graduated college, wanted to buy a fun, fast, special little car, and I got it when I bought the Saab! I adore it. Completely happy with the car. And I overheard my brother bragging to his friends about it -- he likes the turbo engine (and so do I). I would have liked to have an mp3 adapter in the car, but should be easy to install. If you want a fun car that is unique, definitely buy a SAAB. You won't regret it.

Featured Services for this Saab 9-3