2010 Saab 9-3

2010 Saab 9-3

Available in 8 styles:  2010 Saab 9-3 4dr Sport Sedan shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

The value just gets better

by dickerin from Houston, Texas | October 27, 2013

For me, the turbo-charged Saab 9-3 Sport Combi is the ideal vehicle when it come to utility, economy, performance, value, safety and just plain fun. I haul dogs and sporting equipment, so I need a wagon. But, I want to blow off Hemi's at stop lights and on the open road when I need to. The car is fun to drive and that is what I want.

At these prices, car is a no-brainer

by Frommer from Midwest | March 21, 2013

I acquired my 2010 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD with 3,500 miles on it. I was able to get it for a song, much less than the MSRP on this vehicle was is north of $38K. That means you can get a fantastic european road car for less than the price of a Hyundai. While keeping in mind how huge of a plus that is, here are some other ones: beautiful exterior styling, comfortable and simple/intuitive interior, XWD has you sticking to the road like a slot car in inclement weather, good gas mileage (I get about 24-27 mpg), Aero pkg has a lot of nice upgrades (Bose sound system, side mirror that points down to help you parallel park, LED head lamps that move when you turn the car, ground effects that look extremely sharp without being too close to the ground, etc.), truly impressive passing power on the highway, superb handling, gearbox and clutch have excellent feel, very safe automobile cons (and I really have to reach here): turning radius is wider than you would expect on this vehicle, back seats have limited leg room, Aero sport suspension rides a little rough at times if you live an area that has terrible roads like I do, requires premium fuel on account of turbocharger (though every car in this class probably does), car is a little slow off the line in 1st/2nd gear, there is no warranty due to Saab's liquidation (though there will be continued parts availability as Saab Parts North America is still a going concern). For what it's worth, I have had this car for a year and have not had a single problem. In summation, this car is practically a steal at these prices. If you are looking at this car, you are also probably considering BMW and Audi, and you'll quickly find that those makes are MUCH more expensive, everyone in town has one, and for what they offer over the Saab (if anything) it is not at all worth the additional cost. I would pick one of these up before they are all gone

New Saab fan

by dickerin from Houston, Texas | January 30, 2012

I love this car...It is the most fun to drive that I have ever had. It has power, comfort, handling, style, sound system, features including rain-sensing wipers, Home-link, Bluetooth phone, and Onstar and power sun roof. I get 22-26 mpg. The only thing I really don't like is the turning radius. I have only done oil changes at 17K miles. Consumers Reports suggest the car will be very reliable. I wish I had bought a manual transmission.

Love this car

by Saab Crazy from Kansas City | August 7, 2011

This is the first Saab I have owned. Previously drove mostly German brands (audi, porsche, bmw). I am so pleased with the total product of this convertible that I wish I had made the switch years ago - would have spared myself much money and anguish. The driveability is very good - doesn't hug the road quite like bmw, but I grew tired of having to give my arms a workout everytime I drove the bmw anyhow. Great job Saab! Hope it continues.

Best test drive I have had wih a 4cy car

by Basebal Enthusiast from | June 6, 2011

Great value for your money. A car that drives below the radar when shoppers are looking for a great car, at a great value. The 4cy really moves with turbo, it’s enough for my commute. I have always owned German or Japan made vehicles. I had a BMW318is 92 that I gave to my father with 320000 miles, yes 320k, which the Saab replaced. The Saab 9-3 has a lot of hills to climb before reaching the 320k miles. Base on my research of the many cars I drove within $$25k to $$35k. This was the first car that said, (take me home) test drove this Saab 9-3 and pick it up within a week. I was very surprise, especially when is assemble with GMC parts, except the transmission and the engine, thought.

2010 Saab 9-3 Aero

by JM from Connecticut | March 22, 2011

This is my first Saab and judging from my experience so far it definetly won't be my last!! It is THE most comfortable car I have ever owned! It's so much fun to drive and it has everything I am looking for in terms of features and options. The only option my car does not have is the navigation package. Pros: *Comfort *performance *Handling *Saabs XWD system is excellent in bad weather! *Lots of features included in the Aero model. Cons: *Sticker price *position of MP3 input *lack of leg room in rear seat *Doors do not automaticly lock when car is placed in drive. *Cruise control lever is in an awkward place on the end of the turn signal making it difficult to use without accidently using the turn signal. I also considered the Audi A4, Volvo S60 & Infinity G series. I made the right choice in my opinion!!

Alot of People are Missing Out on Greatness

by Snaab in Kansas from Overland Park, KS | March 10, 2011

My 2010 9-3 XWD replaced my 1999 Saab 9-5 SE that was sold with 117k miles on it and still looking new. The 9-3 is comfortable, stylish and fun to drive, of course, it's a Saab. It turns heads all the time, the LED lights over the headlights are attention getters. The real bonus in this car is the cross-wheel drive. It helps with stability in bad weather but is tons of fun in good weather. The car drives and handles like a rear wheel drive sports sedan. I love nothing more than driving with the sunroof open, hugging corners and hearing the throaty dual exhaust. I see very few 9-3s with this body style and my local Saab dealer, the only one in the entire state, that only limited numbers were brought in and sold for 2010. Guess lots of folks missed out on this value-packed and priced little gem! There's always 2011...

Fun, Fast & Intelligent...Typical Swede!

by Ogunquit Beach from Ogunquit, ME | December 23, 2010

0-60 in 6.6 seconds (manual 2.0T) AND 33MPG on Highway?!! Enjoy the silence of your Prius while I blow by you with a smile on my face and no guilt on my mind.

Don't just read about it, drive one, you'll buy it

by Bought another one myself from Orange County, CA | December 23, 2010

I love the overall driving experience in a Saab. The seats are firm, yet comfortable. Acceleration is smooth as the Saab turbo is the best in the world - it will 'put you in your seat' when you step on the gas. It does not have the typical turbo lag of other 4 cyl sedans. The 2.0T gets excellent gas mileage for a sedan this size, once again, thanks to the world's most refined turbo. Typically, you would have to move to a 6 cyl engine with less acceleration and decreased gas mileage if you were to buy an American made sedan with similar dimensions. I have owned 2 Saab 93's. They have greatly improved the fit and finish with some simple refinements that reduce interior road noise in 2010. The current Saab 93's have improved suspension too which is evident when driving in the rear seat (something the car was previously criticized for). I have heard that 70% of all Saab buyers are repeat customers. That says a heck of a lot about the experience of owning a Saab. Mine have proven to be very reliable, and cheaper to own than my family's Acura over the same time period (2006-2010). The maintenance costs have been minimal, which is surprising in a European import. Also, the insurance is very low primarily due to the safety record of Saab. These cars are built in Sweden to handle the most demanding conditions possible, including additional safety features as they have to pass "the moose test." Yes, that is what you think it is. Drive one, you'll buy one. Then another, then another...

saab is back

by saab enthusiast from austin, tx | December 8, 2010

Very simply put the best car for the money. safe,reliable,economical and best of all it's a saab!!!!!

Featured Services for this Saab 9-3