2011 Saab 9-3

Available in 8 styles:  2011 Saab 9-3 4dr Sport Sedan shown

Overall

Fun car!

by Bill from Charleston WV | May 27, 2013

Easy to drive. Sporty. plenty of speed. Beautiful car. Poor back seat sitting room. Chick magnet. Great style.

Great AWD for the money

by Joe from Berlin, CT | February 25, 2013

It's a shame that Saab had the bankruptcy problems in 2011 but it looks like they'll be back soon. That doesn't reflect on the quality of their cars though. Repairs and maintenance from trained Saab dealers are still available. Inside and out is comparable other higher priced luxury vehicles. Personally, I think it's the best AWD for the money if you're going to be spending under $20,000.

Best Balanced Car Ever Owned

by Sporty Shorty from Tennessee | February 1, 2013

I have owned Mercedes, Volvo, Porsche, BMW, Alfa and Jaguars, Lexus, Infiniti and Nissan before....the Saab for the money is the most efficient and reliable of any car ever owned.....sporty, powerful and economical. The driver's design is awesome and would highly recommend the 93 Turbo4 Sedan to anyone. This is my second one and it is even better than the first 2005 sedan!

From an SUV to a sedan

by Swede-ophile from Cleveland, OH | January 15, 2013

I purchased a 2011 Saab 9-3 and it has been a great car to transition from an SUV. Pros -Great gas milage. I fill up once every two weeks. It has save me so much in gas money. -Smooth performance. The car has amazing pick up and is easy to maneuver. -Sleek dashboard design. Easy to find things with minimal distractions. -36 channel pre-set. A minor feature but you can pre-set AM and FM stations without flipping back and forth. -Soft seats, smooth leather and a comfortable seat. -Trunk is roomy and back seats fold down for added transport room -Handles well in the snow. Coming from a 4 wheel drive SUV, this was my main concern. I felt safe and in control on slick roads. Cons -Back seat is not as roomy as a larger sedan. Could be uncomfortable for taller passengers or longer trips. Overall I am pleased with my purchase. It's an "entry level" luxury car; comfortable and reliable without being flashy. It performs well and is easy and fun to drive. I wish it was roomier but 90% of my trips are solo, so it's not a big issue for me.

Great car, to bad General Motors was involved

by Lou from Florida | December 5, 2012

I've only owned my Saab for about a month and seems like a true European sedan. Owned BMW Z3's and then Z4's for the past twelve 12 years, of course with this economy and the idiot we have in Washington had to step down into something a little less expensive and the Saab is excellent. Only wish it was a 2 seater roaster, do miss my Z's

Finally have a Saab

by Discozeitz from Annandale, VA | September 3, 2012

Saab is no longer making cars but no worries - I know there are plenty of resources around should I have any problems. It's a great small sedan that is fun to drive. European styling and handling is fantastic! Ok, so there are some interior design details that don't make sense - the passenger cup holder and lack of storage for phone, change, "extra." But it looks great, handles great, and as long as the engine holds up, I will continue to be pleased.

Saab 9-3 2011

by John Saab from Flushing, NY | May 1, 2012

Car looks beautiful - Carbon Grey Metallic I bought a brand new Saab 93 2011 with the following options: bluetooth, Satellite XM, moonroof, power seats, premium stereo system, manual transmission Leg Room I like the amount of leg room, especially under the steering wheel, it is the only car that I have ever gotten into without having to avoid the steering wheel on my way in (I am 5'11") Ignition in the middle is pretty funky. It took me a little time to get used to the turbo clutch. Steering is great, I like the under-steering protection. I feel very safe in the car as I see it has so many air bags. Back seat has plenty of room so that my brothers can ride in the car safely (they are both over 6 foot tall) . Seats can be pushed up all the way to make plenty of room in the back seats, and the back seats come down so you can put something large in the trunk, which has a lot of space inside as well. Nightpanel I think this is the coolest feature of the SAAB 93, you press the night-panel button and all of the controls are dimmed except for the speedometer.. I feel like Austin Powers where I press a button and all of a sudden you are in "chill" mode. And it gets even better when you adjust any control while in night mode, it only illuminates that instrument for a little bit. Brightness of all controls can also be set, which is also another cool option... definitely a sweet ride... I am glad that I bought it.

Featured Services for this Saab 9-3