2011 Saab 9-4X

Available in 5 styles:  2011 Saab 9-4X 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Best of the Best

by Savi the Saab from Boone, North Carolina | March 21, 2015

This is truly the best vehicle I have ever owned. Bought mine as a never-registered, "new" retired company car with little to no miles and, while I was a little hesitant at first, given the basically non-existent state of Saab, I haven't looked back. Much better vehicle than the SRX. I have the FWD version, however have had no problem driving through snow or up testy terrains, so I am sure the XWD only improves that experiance. I have driven it for almost a year now (10.5 months) and what problems I've had and parts I've needed (including two body parts) have been readily available within a day or two. I plan to drive this vehicle as a daily driver for the next 10 years and keep it as a collectable (given the resale value in the future) for quite some time after that. Truly is a spectacle that will get compliments from everyone that sees or rides in it. I've had people tell me it looks better than Land Rovers, Audis, Porsches, and the list goes on. If you are looking for a vehicle that will truly excite you ever time you get in it, go with the Saab 9-4x!

Great value

by Saab enthusiast from ct | August 8, 2012

This vehicle is a fantastic value for the $$$. Only have driven 3K miles, both my wife and I love it. Rides like a luxury sedan and the gas milage is not as bad as I thought it would be.

Great bargain

by Current Audi S4 driver from Germantown, WI | March 12, 2012

My wife was driving a BMW X3. We were in the market for a new SUV to replace the X3. She wanted something a little different. We drove an Audi Q5, another X3, a Cadillac SRX and then we drove a Saab 94X. After researching all of the details of the Saab bankruptcy issues, we came to the conclusion that the value of a new vehicle, and how it was assembled and "put together" outweighed the bankruptcy issues. We have had the Saab for almost 60 days now. It is quiet, smooth, and overall, a wonderful replacement vehicle for her X3. If you are in the market for an SUV and you are a Saab person, don't bypass the 94X. A great vehicle at an even better price.

Grab This One Without Hesitation!

by brownieone from Bossier City, LA | November 22, 2011

The stellar reviews the Saab 9-4X has racked up to date are well deserved! If you want a CUV that stands out from the CUV (and SUV) crowd, this is the vehicle for you. Less than 500 were made in MY11, so this has the chance to be a real collector's item. Comfortable ride, nice details inside and out, and enough HP under the hood to accelerate nicely on the on-ramps and interstates, the 9-4X will put a smile on your face. The moon roof is amazing, as is the altimeter-styled speedometer, which is also available in the equally impressive Saab 9-5. We purchased the XWD Premium trim level, but if I had to do it all over again, I'd get the XWD Aero trim, which sacrificed 2 MPG but gets you the turbo-charged engine Saab is known for. Very, very happy with my purchase, regardless of the state of the parent company. Don't go with the crowd, go with Saab!

Featured Services for this Saab 9-4X