2005 Saab 9-5

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Watch out for the White Saab

by The Poor White Saab from Las Vegas, NV | January 21, 2013

I owned the white 2005 Saab that they have listed for sale. It is a nightmare. Look at the carfax report. It was trouble from the first day till the last day. I have owned a couple SAABs and for the most part they were great but not this one. I traded it in for $5000. As they told me I was getting top dollar. Yeah right! Dont pay 10,000 for it!!

nice but troublesome

by saab enthusiast from nj | January 16, 2013

I recently owned 4 saabs 2 of them 9-5my 2005 was very toublesom with problems from the first day to my last. Be careful parts are becoming scarce. I am not talking about brakes, belts or batteries I am talking about electronics and engine parts saab is no longer in business so you will be down weeks at a time waiting for your service center to get uncommon parts for an uncommon obsolete vehicle

Buy Saabs while you still can!

by Distance driver from Vermont | June 5, 2012

I LOVE this car! I owned a 2001 for three years - made it to 172K+ miles - then a few issues began to occur. I found a 2005 with only 85K and scooped it up - even though it was two hours away! I drive a lot and this car gets great mileage, very comfortable and my carpool loves the heated rear seats. My only nit-picky negative is the GMC addition of autolock doors. Pain whenever you try to get out. The backup park assist is tempermental - very sensitive and works when it wants to. Fits two kayaks on the roof easily. BUY THIS CAR IF YOU CAN FIND THEM - YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

Featured Services for this Saab 9-5