2008 Saab 9-7X

Available in 3 styles:  2008 Saab 9-7X 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Bought Used

by CoolSaabgirl from Mount vernon,NY | January 21, 2014

I bought my saab 4.2l 9-7x used on christmas eve2013, with 95,000 miles on it.So far I've put 500miles on it and I have no complaints.I am very happy with my saab. Since it is a used car there are minor things that are annoying.Like a squeaky drivers seat. But overall mechanically this car is great.The interior is in great condition.It was a one owner car,but I have been in other saab 9-7x's that weren't one owners and older. The interior was in great condition.It is bigger than most suv's and lower to the ground,but the handling is better. I do not sway when turning like in a jeep grand cherokee.

Most fun I have had driving an SUV!

by proud 5.3L 9-7x owner from York, PA | January 14, 2014

I love the power and the handling it has along with the comfort for long trips, we make frequent 8 hr trips to new england. It is almost as much fun to drive around twisty back country roads as our 9-3. I have had it for 3 years now and put over 40,000 miles on it with minor issues and it still brings a smile to my face when I hit the gas passing a car on the highway. P.S. the sound system does rock too.

2008 Saab 97x

by h8ful2 from Chesterfield Township, MI | February 24, 2013

Extremely comfortable with a sporty feel to the suspension. Sure-footed AWD perfect for all weather conditions.

This SUV is a sleeper.

by lemmy from Austin | December 13, 2012

i have owned escalade and ever other SUV out there. The AERO is the best SUV i have ever owned. It handles great and has all the options. The BOSE system rocks and it has huge power. I got 18 & 26 MPG which is better than the rating and when you pass somebody it roars.

Excellent performance and comfort.

by Butch from Cleveland, Ohio | February 3, 2011

My wife and bought the 9.7 about 7 months ago with 37,000 miles. We have the 5.3 liter V-8 and love the performance of the vehicle. It is very nicely appointed and the heated leather seats are the most comfortable I have ever had in an automobile. I have had a couple of minor hardware issues that were taken care of under the manufacturers warranty.

What a cool car

by RandR from Ontario, Canada | November 14, 2010

My wife and I love the Saab 9-7X Aero. It is a great car, but not perfect. Fuel mileage is terrible, but for a performance vehicle acceptable. It does have some detail problems, but is a better SUV than the Trailblazer SS. Some options are a little dated if you compare it to a Cadillac. Quiet, fast, great handling, nice engine rumble and most of all fun to drive. It was way too expensive new($42,000-$50,000), but used for a 2008 is just right($21,000-$26,000).

My favorite suv ever !!!

by Rosie from Raleigh,NC | May 4, 2010

I shopped many different models and makes of suvs before choosing the Saab. It is extremely comfortable, holds all my "stuff " and handles like a dream. The downside are the poorly constructed cup holders, but all other finishes are beautiful. The nav system is very user friendly, a huge plus for a technophob such as myself.

The best SUV in it's class

by Sports SUV Enthusiast from New York | September 16, 2008

I have the 6.0 Aero and it's amazing! Very much fun to drive as the handling is super and the power delvery is smooth and very, very fast. Saab handling all the way as they designed the suspension, shocks, springs, sports car like brakes, etc. A lot more affordable than a Porsche Cayenne S faster and more unique. Very solid with no shakes or rattles definetely a SAAB and I know I've had a few of them.

Great SUV

by SUV Guy from Toronto ON | May 23, 2008

This SUV is great. I purchased an 2008 5.3 and couldn't be happier. Handles great, Nav and Bose system are excellent. If you require a real suv, check this out and drive it for sure. Don't listen to the critics who say it is a rebadged trailblazer. This drives nothing like a trailblzer or envoy. This is no more badge engineering than Lexus is to Toyota or Honda to Accura, etc...Blows away the competition with standard features. At least 10-15k below other similarily equipped luxury suv's. Current deals are also amazing. Not may on the road which makes it unique. Like I said, check it out, drive it and compare. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Not a Real Saab

by Scandinavian Driver from Cape May, NJ | May 5, 2008

This is not a real Saab. It is just a slightly restyled Chevy Trailblazer with a more luxurious interior. I know this because 1: The crash test results are not even close to what Swedish cars are really like. And 2: The reliability problems are so much more common with this vehicle than the 3 other Saab's I have owned in my lifetime. I do not recommend this "Saab" however, I recommend any other vehicle in their lineup.

Featured Services for this Saab 9-7X