1998 Saab 900

$709–$5,257

Overall

masquerade

by Want a used car from Hampton VA | June 19, 2014

I hated to rate all areas poor but I had no choice. I was never able to get in contact with the person listed as the point of contact. I was skeptical when I saw the zip code listed for Fort Washington was incorrect. I telephoned the number but it was not a working number. It probably was a cellular telephone number due to the area code which is not the area code for Fort Washington as well. My suggestion is to have someone from this website verify the information prior to posting it on the site.

Surprising Value for the Money

by Amazed Used Car Buyer from North Tustin, CA | November 29, 2010

Recently, my 16 year old son purchased a 1998 Saab 900S Convertible with 77K miles and a solid background of maintenance. Other that a hydrolic clutch cylinder, the car has been solid, is sufficiently underpowered for a young driver, and is a ton of fun. Since it is a manual transmission and we live in Southern California, the car was purchased for $3K due to the lack of demand. It is amazingly clean and has many of the features of my two year old E350.

a good car

by saaboholic from rochester,new york | January 16, 2009

loved the car..i had total my 95se..at the time it needed a tune up..i had the wires that were really exspensive in the car at the time of accident..car really folded up easy but was really fast...it was a 6cyl..id put it in sport and do 100mph on a side street..gotta get me another

Best Car...

by Lil' Jo from New York, NY | August 29, 2008

I am so sad to have to say goodbye to my '98 Saab 900SE. It served me very well, and I, unfortunately, was in an accident that totaled it. I'm heartbroken that Saab let go of the hatchback design, as I found it incredibly handy for hauling things on busy weekends, and yet having things kept private in the trunk. The handling was superb, and the seats very comfortable. I did go through a couple of periods of large expense, but then it would have smooth sailing for another 50K+ miles. It has 130,000, and I felt it could have gone a lot further.

Awesome Car For The Money!

by Saab For Life from Reno, NV | March 30, 2008

I purchased my 1998 Saab 900 SE Turbo Covertible about 3 years ago. I have put many miles on it, both city and freeway and the car keeping on running like a dream. At this time it has 156K on it. The water pump has been out now for 5 months, and the car's temp rarely goes up. For some reason people are affraid to own these cars, but truthfully the repairs are very far apart, right up there with my previous Accord's. It is also a car you can keep for many many years, as it is always recognizable as a Saab. Love it! Buy one!

fun and reliable

by Coach Mike from San Francisco | May 20, 2007

I love my Saab 900. All luxury features and never has had a problem. Great value for the $$$!!! Still looks and drives like its brand new 10 years later. People mistaken it for a new car. I keep mine (black) well polished and clean inside and out. Good gas mileafge too!!

great car for the buck

by Ron George from New England | June 16, 2006

I bought this car new for my sons 16th Birthday. He loved it ran it for 375K miles and now he just Purchased the same car same year he loved it so much. absolutely no issues on either one i bought the 1998 900 stripped and it currently has 285K on it and still goign strong Saab made a fantastic car on these 98 900s theyre even good in snow

Featured Services for this Saab 900