2009 Saturn Aura

Available in 3 styles:  2009 Saturn Aura 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Sold on Saturn

by Jaws from Fenton, MI | June 11, 2014

After 9 years of owning a Saturn SL1, which my kids affectionately referred to as the "Loser Cruiser", 326,000 miles later, this was definitely a misnomer. I have never owned a more reliable car. So impressed with this car, that I am picking up a 2009 Saturn Aura this weekend. After the test ride, I am already looking forward to another 300,00 mile experience. Beautiful car, well built and reasonably priced, what more could you ask for from your ride?

Bought the last one,

by steph from Pittsburgh PA | May 20, 2014

I owned two Saturns, was so sorry about the terrible mistake the gov. of this country made by cutting this car line, knew right away we were in for a troubled future. It is now 2014 this car has been a perfect ride from day one in June 2009, only needed one set of brakes the whole time and one set of tires, just oil changes and minor stuff covered by a great warranty.

Love my Saturn

by Repeat Saturn Buyer from | March 28, 2014

I bought the 2009 Saturn XE new. Its an extremely comfortable ride, especially on the highway. I have 50,000 miles and had a few minor problems that were all covered under warranty. I would buy another one. I'm hoping to get 150,000 miles out of it, but I feel I've already got my moneys worth.

best car so far

by jag from Mobile, AL | October 3, 2012

I bought my 2008 Aura used so far this is the best car i have owned. The ride is smooth awesome stereo system. I have the four cylinder which gets awesome milage on the highway, but found that I'm only getting around 20 mpg city. I've had some minor issues like a tire sensor going bad, and some trim quality issues. overall though great car. I even rear ended someone with it barely received any damage

Another great Saturn

by Jeff from Terre Haute, IN | September 21, 2012

This is my 3rd Saturn, and as good as the other two were (93 SL2 and 04 Ion), this was by far the best. Very well designed, very solidly built, fairly comfortable, and plenty of room (even for a tall guy like me). I have never had any problems with it, even after 84,000 miles. I'm not planning on buying another car any time soon, but when I do, I'm going to have a very hard time finding something worthy of replacing my Saturn!

2009 Saturn Aura XR 3.6

by mott8900 from Louisville KY | August 17, 2012

I purchased this one owner Aura XR 3 weeks ago and so far I'm so impressed with this car! The fit and finish is great, the ride is great, and for a V-6 the MPG is great too! I'm a feather foot and am trying to tweak all the MPG I can get out this V6 6 speed auto and so far after 3 weeks I am getting just over 30 MPG! The car has a readout for MPG ad I manually calculated it and both are within 1 MPG of each other. I really like this car and recommend it to anyone searching used you owe it to yourself to look at an Aura!

Great Car

by New old car user from Teaneck, NJ | May 14, 2012

The Aura has plenty of power and yet it gets great gas mileage;27mpg around town and 34mpg highway driving. It is very comfortable and handles very well. The only drawback is the cloth seats. They stain very easily and using water only makes it worse. I tried upholstery cleaner on them but it only leaves water marks. The interior design itself is great.

saturn aura

by fefee from 11413 | May 9, 2012

i love everything about my saturn , except that the company don't make anymore which is sad, wouldn't trade it for anything , l love the red especially looks rich with the silver. thanks to gm.

Keep buying them!

by RCE Jr from | April 22, 2012

Started buying Saturns in 05 with a new VUE, 4 cyl manual 5 speed, for my wife. While trading it in a couple of years ago saw a 07 Sky, 4 cyl auto 18K, on the lot and bought it for myself as a summer car. This Spring I needed to replace my QX-4 and found the '09 AURA XR, 4 cyl 6 speed auto 24K, with every option except a sun roof. I wanted a 4 door sedan and looked at Saturns naturally. The VUE was a great New England car, the SKY speaks for itself (and more) and this AURA is fantastic. 4 cly has plently of power and love the 6 speed auto or manual with paddles. So far a great car for the $$, excellent gas milage and performace. Even though they don't make anymore, I'll keep buying them!

Loving it!

by Dawn25 from Minnesota | November 22, 2011

I bought my Saturn Aura a few months ago and I love it! It rides nice and smooth and looks so classy on the inside and out. I love the heated seats and the auto start and would definitely recommend that feature to anyone living in a colder climate. My car does awesome performance wise. When you floor it you'd better hold on! But then again I went from a Dodge Caliber I4 with a CVT to a 3.6L V6! Big difference!! The Saturn Aura is roomy in the back and has a nice feature of cuped out back seats so the person in the back has extra leg room. Brilliant. Love my car :)

Featured Services for this Saturn Aura