2007 Saturn ION

Available in 5 styles:  2007 Saturn ION 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Good car

by Saturn Ion Owner from Slippery Rock, PA | September 4, 2013

I only bought this car one month ago but it seems to be running fine at this point. I have had no issues up to now (knock on wood). I am the third owner on the vehicle and it has a reasonable amount of miles on it. More than happy with my purchase.

Big fun factor, wear your driving gloves.

by Linderov from Royal Oak, Michigan | March 4, 2013

The Saturn Redline is a 240 hp supercharged subcompact that really moves and is a total laugh riot to drive. There is always more power it seems. We have to watch it or else risk speeding because it is so quick to reach the local limit. Other drivers look on with curiosity and sometimes wave or even want to challenge for a race. There is some torque steer but not bad. The car is also comfortable to drive, has a cool instrument panel, and runs very well. I believe the previous owners took good care of it for which I'm grateful!

one of the most reliable cars I've owned

by satisfied saturn subject from Poconos, PA | August 27, 2012

The center dash was easier to get used to than I thought. The ride is smooth and comfortable; handling and braking great; great gas mileage for the seating size; however cloth seats hard to keep clean with two little ones and exterior sounds a bit louder as the car ages.

Most Reliable & Safest Car I've Owned

by Saturn Lover from Bellefonte, PA | February 17, 2012

I've had a saturn for 7 years and never had a car I've really been happy with until I bought my saturn. No problems and when I did have an accident, my saturn kept me safe and in one piece. I can't say enough good things about this car! (Except that I would really like another one)

Reliable

by Chrispy from N.W. of Chicago | January 9, 2012

I don't know why Saturn was not picked up when GM divested it. I have now owned four Saturns and have enjoyed them all. This Ion is comfortable yet economical. Sporty with good pickup in trafic. I tend to drive cars into the ground with my long commute, so buying a fancy car does not make a lot of sense or cents. We picked this one up with very low milage so I should be able to get 5 or 6 years out of it.

Decent mpg, but problems

by Soccer Dad from Lodi,Ohio | December 26, 2011

Ive owned it for a little less than a year, and I've had the seat fixed three times,front wheel bearings, ignition cylinder, rear door catch, and blower motor in the heater all replaced. It has plenty of power for a 4 cylinder, and gets good mpg in both city and highway. The gas tank is rather small, but not too bad..i highly suggest getting an extended warranty if you plan on buying a saturn...

Ion 2 is FUN to DRIVE!!!

by trainloon from Pocono Mts., PA | November 29, 2011

This is a great basic car for back and forth to work and running errands. I wouldn't go on long trips in it, and you certainly shouldn't take on tractor trailers on the Interstate. Visibility is excellent. Lots of pickup and good handling can help you avoid hazards if needed. It is lightweight so fuel economy is good. The fuel tank is too small for this car. Braking is excellent! The steering sounds take some adaptation since it is motor assisted, not hydraulic. Steering is easy, we like it. You can park it easily. Road noise is negative, but a nice stereo system cancels out that. Wind noise is fine.

the best car i've owned ever

by family car enthusiastic from orlando fl. | October 18, 2011

saturn ion is reliable one. gas saver, running smooting,confortable interiors and nice radiosaunds,a/c never fail and you have the power when you realy need.

Great Car

by Saturns Rock from Buffalo, NY | August 4, 2010

Have had the car for over a year. Always runs great, love the features like the MP3 hookup. Great acceleration for a 4 cylinder car and of course great gas mileage. Easy steering along with great turning radius. Not overly sporty but still has a great look to it. Overall just love the car and am comforted by the fact that they have amazing reliability for years to come.

It's ok, but there's still issues

by ajtag from Fond du Lac, WI | May 14, 2010

Now, after owning this car since last August, the Mass air flow sensor had to be replaced with only 16,000 miles on it. In February of 2010 there was a loud clunking noise underneath the car that was there since November of 2009, finally I couldn't stand it anymore and actually took it to the dealership where I bought it. It turned out to be the front sway bar links, which they replaced. It helped only until now, as the clunk has returned. Always loved GM products, but I think they could have done a little better on the ION! It proved to be very good in the Wisconsin snowfalls though!

Featured Services for this Saturn ION