2004 Saturn L300

See Photos & Videos

Overall

my third saturn

by THEO from Danbury,CT | March 16, 2009

i bought this car new in 2004. i drive hard, fast and put 123,000 miles on it so far. i have not had one major repair ever, just routine maintenace, in fact i'm giving this car to my 19 year old daughter soon. i'm sure i will be able to put 200,000 miles on this car easily. this is my third saturn and they have all performed the same way. it's the best american car made for the buck, period. i have heated leather seats, remote start,tinted windows, power sunroof.most of my friends are shocked when they ride in it to find out it's american made and a SATURN. if you can find one with low mileage and an orignal owner...BUY IT!

2004 Saturn L300 Experience

by LogenPar3 from SC | June 19, 2008

I bought it new (2004) and have only 35,500 miles on it in 2008. I have had to put a new set of tires, a new fuel sensor and now a fuel pump on the car. Have always had a gas vapor in the car off and on and a jerk in the engine when I start up after it sat overnight. Not a good experience for me.

car is better than many reviews say

by Bruce M from Calgary, Canada | September 28, 2006

I think that a lot of reviewers have under-rated this car. Saturn did modestly with new sales of the L-car, but it is a bonanza for guys like me who were in the market for a good used car value. The car is unfairly compared to Japanese imports which cost a lot more money. My Saturn is fast, handles well, and the leather seats and other appointments make it very comfortable and enjoyable. At $6,000 less expensive than a Japanese rival, it represented the best bang for my buck. The black paint and polished aluminum wheels on my car don't hurt matters, either. I would recommend one of these to anybody.

Featured Services for this Saturn L300