2005 Saturn L300

21 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Very reliable

by sluvsaturn300 from | June 30, 2014

I purchased this car a few months ago and I am satisfied with it's handling. I am planning on keeping it as long as I can.

I was pleased

by east side banacek from Puyallup, Washington | June 22, 2009

I purchased the 05-L300 brand new. It was balck with the sunroof, leather interior and all the whistles and sirens that came with it. I never had a problem with it. It had pretty good pep for quick passing on freeways or intrusions into traffic lanes during rush hours. I received favorable comments from friends who rode in the car, and were pleased with the roominess and relatively smooth ride.

Wost Car I Have Ever Owned

by Disapointed Former Saturn Fan from Los Angeles, CA | August 20, 2007

From day 1 out of the dealer's showroom, the car began it's year's worth of at least twice a month trips to the shop. Either for electrical, components falling apart, seats trim falling apart, massive water leaks from under the dash when it rained, sunroof malfunctions which required at least 6 repairs to somewhat get it right. My Fiero was more reliable. I had originally purchased the 2005 L300 as a replacement for my 2002 SL2 which was giving me problems with the engine as it would shut off while driving onthe freeway or coming home from work 4 times on different occasions.

Featured Services for this Saturn L300