See Also: 2000 Saturn LW1

20 city / 26 hwy

Overall

awesome family car!!

by Army Dad from Fort bragg nc | September 6, 2014

if you can find this vehicle with lower mileage at a reasonable price BUY!!! I am not a fan of car payments and as a married young father of 3 in the military I needed a car that can double as a ride for the family when my wife's car is not needed and a small pickup. This wagon is great!!! runs stronger than any import I've driven and is actually fairly nimble. The interior could have more features but I am simple and do not need much so not a bother for me. my family five fits comfortably and can pack the back for a camping trip no problem. gas mileage is about 22 city 30 highway maybe a little less but overall an amazing little car worth every penny.

This has been a great car.

by Ken in SC from South Carolina | March 21, 2011

I have always liked the styling and the reliability has been better than average. I bought the car new in 2000. It now has 320,000 miles and is still going strong. I'm disappointed that GM discontinued this brand.

New Car

by Goldie Owner from Allentown | February 16, 2010

I just bought this car with 155,147 and its my first car i love the power of it and i will say it has no horn and the radio doesnt turn on the back passenger window doesnt work and i am having a lil bit of an issue with the locks on the doors. other than that i think she is in great shape. i am planning on fixing her up.

Sweet car with no place to put your cell phone

by Dan The Saturn Man from Denver, CO | March 10, 2009

Aside from having absolutely no place to set anything down in except a cup of coffee this car has been pretty great. I bought it used with 100,000 miles and don't have a single regret. This is strictly a point A to point B car. It isn't cool, it rides pretty rough, doesn't handle the snow at all and it feels even smaller that my 1997 Saturn SL2 but it always starts and goes exactly how it should. I do have a small problem with the A/C that I hope to get cleared up. For the price that I payed I honestly don't think there is a car that will come close to the reliability that this car has showed me. I bought this car for my sister who is a single mom so she can simply get her kids and stuff from place to place without having to go fix her car weekly. She no longer needs it and now I drive it but it was the perfect vehicle for someone in her shoes.

Cramped!

by Raven from PA | August 5, 2008

This is one of the most restricting vehicles I've driven, as far as foot room, location of controls, etc. Storage is very limited in the front and the glove box isn't easy to access/see into. Seems to handle ok, but a bit noisy. Does have good cargo area, plenty of room for groceries and such, especially with the drop-down rear seat.

Beautiful First Car

by The Percussionist from Tampa, Fl | December 24, 2007

We bought this lovely vehicle brand new in 2000 for my mother. It has been given to me as a payed off car for my first car. Of course, it being a wagon, it is lacking the chick magnet, but I must say that as an in depth percussionist, the trunk size is very nice and handy. Also, even though she is a station wagon, she has power! You touch that gas peddle and I promise you that you WILL be going somewhere EVEN WITH 350+ of equipment loaded in the back of it and 3 people in there each weighing about 200 pounds! She holds herself true and even though she has 116000 miles (just hit that land mark the other day! =]) she runs beautiful. A couple of creaks and groans here and there but like my father says, that car is like my grandfather, even though as he gets older and older you here more and more odd noises but hes still running! Overall a very beautiful and safe car!

Featured Services for this Saturn LW2