2008 Saturn OUTLOOK

16 city / 22–24 hwy

Overall

Love this vehicle!

by Saturn fan from RI | April 28, 2014

I have only had this vehicle about 5 weeks, but so far so good. This truck rides real nice, like new, not six years old. (It's a 2008) Love the seating for eight. The gas mileage is pretty good for such a large vehicle. Have only one issue that the dealer is going to have to fix. The CD player will not play a CD, although the radio works. I did like the radio better in my 2002 Impala that I traded in... This is the only issue. This truck is very easy to drive, visibility is surprisingly good while backing up etc. Hopefully we'll have the kind of experience we've had with our other car, a Saturn SL 2 with 265,000 miles on it.

Great Saturn SUV

by PontiacGuy from South Dakota | March 6, 2014

We've owned this vehicle for about 6 months and our whole family absolutely loves it. It has 85,000 miles on it and it still drives lile a dream. Our family consists of 6 children, so naturally this SUV is the perfect fit for us. The gas mileage isn't quite up to our standards, but coming from a SUV with a V8, this vehicle is very nice. We have never had any repairs on this vehicle, only been to the shop once, and that was to get remote start installed. The headlights work wonders in the dark and the interior is very comfortable. The sound system could be a little better, but it doesn't matter for less than 20k. the dual light sunroof is the best too.

Love it!

by Miss Meliss from Rhode Island | August 6, 2013

Ive owned my 2008 XR for almost a year now absolutely love it the luxury size and power would definitely recommend!

Saturn will be missed

by SaturnOwner from Dallas, Texas | July 2, 2012

Really enjoyed my Saturn. Only complaints would be that the sunroof drains overflowed, getting water behind the dash, and the transmission just never really felt right. The Outlook was AWD, which I loved, but the AWD made the heavy SUV even more sluggish in regular driving. Still, loved the vehicle and would buy again.

Size of car great, has had some major issues

by MEZ from BUffalo, NY | June 11, 2012

The veh is huge, if your looking for a car that can comfortably seat 8 adults, this would be it. It has been in the shop 2x for more than a week each time needing major repairs. If i hadnt had a warrantly it would have cost me over $3000 to cover it all. Goes thru brakes often as well, but it is a rolling elephant, so that isnt so much a surprise. Only gets 16MPG City as well. I actually do love my car, regardless of the issues ive had, but I would never recommend this car to anyone.

Great Vehicle

by Saturn Owner from Albuquerque, NM | March 19, 2012

Great vehicle for the money. Drives real nice, but a little "hoggish" on the fuel consumption. Also, not as comfortable as my previous mini van...although it's a relief to finally graduate from the van.

Best car I've ever owned

by Chrispy from N.W. of Chicago | January 9, 2012

This is a wonderful vehicle for us. We can pull our boat and with 8 passenger seating we can take as many as the boat will hold. It is a smooth ride and yet powerful with the XR package. On top of all this we took a road trip to NY State last year from the Chicago area and got 22 mpg overall traveling at 70mph most of the time with four passagers and a lot of luggage and gear. We could have done better by not running so fast, but I was impressed. I think it also has the best styling of all the GM model look alikes. The only thing is the name Outlook is kind of dumb. I don't know why Saturn brand did not get picked up when GM put it up for sale.

same as others but less moey

by big time buyer from | November 1, 2011

i love my outlook. it has all the room i have been needing. plus a lot cheaper than the arcadia and traverse. same car though

nice car

by dirty red from milwaukee, wi. | October 21, 2011

Had this car since new. Very comfortable for a 6,3 guy. Love the styling compared to its brothers the Buick,Enclave and the GMC, Acadia. No problems with the car at all. Love the way it rides and handles. I have only 1 complaint. The storage compartment door on top of the dash is starting to rattle.

Great car for the Money

by Looking Forever from Fort Wayne, In | October 3, 2011

Great family car, we were trying to find a happy medium between SUV and MiniVan and we found it in the Outlook. Drives well with a full load of eight and has enough gadgets to keep the kids busy. I would buy this car again if I had it to do all over again

Featured Services for this Saturn OUTLOOK