2010 Saturn Outlook

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Every Saturn's Awesome!

by Richard The LionHeart from Los Angeles, CA | March 10, 2014

Okay, maybe not every Saturn, but close to it the way I've been feeling since purchasing my 2010 Outlook last month. I flew from LA all the way to Seattle to get mine, and I have no regrets thus far. Mine came with the 2nd row captain's chairs, cloth seats, remote start, and parking assist sensors and camera. I can't complain. This truck is awesome, even pre-owned. Even though it closely resembles a GMC Acadia, people stop and take a closer look at it due to the fact that it's different. Even though Saturn as a car company may be gone, they left behind some goodies like these for our enjoyment for years to come.

My 1st SUV

by Kia S. (Saturn lover) from Louisville, KY | December 7, 2010

Let me be the first one to start off and say I love my SUV. After purchasing a brand new 09' Altima last year. I thought I was satisfied until I got pregnant 2 months later the back seat was smaller than I thought. When it came down to getting another second vehicle. My husband has a pick up truck and I decided I was tired of driving a car and I wanted a SUV. I REALLY did not want a minivan just not my style. I test drove the Saturn and was impressed on how it looked also I didn't see a big difference as far as going from car to Suv, I made sure I could see while backing up. I made sure before I bought another vehicle it had to have everything in it. This 2010 has it all except a bathroom. I love to fact that I can travel with up to 7 people. I bought my 2010 in June (2010). I've had it now 6 months, I like the fact that while it's cold if I use my remote start it automatically turns on the heated seats. We also looked at the Acadia but I liked the fact that there was a big "S" on the front (my last name starts with a "S")The two things I would change about this Saturn if it were up to me is improve the gas per mileage and make it sit up higher like the TRailbrazer. Other than that I can't think of anything else if I do, I'll let you know.

Featured Services for this Saturn Outlook