See Also: 2000 Saturn SC1

Available in 1 styles:  2000 Saturn SC2 3dr Coupe shown
$934–$6,166

27 city / 38 hwy

Overall

cheaper than a honda...not as good

by johnny hurryup from northest Pennsylvania | September 18, 2012

Owned three of these older Saturns...One had a cracked cyl head at only 80k miles. One went to 188k miles w/ regular minor repairs. My SC1 got me 43 mpg straight hway driving. Good cars ,but have a mechanic check it thoroughly before buying one.

My First Car

by Saturn Fan from | September 2, 2009

This is my first car that i got in late June of 2009. It is a 2000 model SC2. I got it with just over 100,000 miles and it runs great. Super clean engine. I would definetely recommend this car to any one looking for a cheap economy car/first car. It looks sporty yet runs like a family car with enough horses to be sporty, even for an inline 4. There is a bit of engine noise but that is normal. Head room is average and the seats are very comfortable. I love it.

Best Car!

by SPAZ from NJ | March 24, 2008

My first and best car I probably will ever own! I have had the privilege of driving many different vehicles and this is the most reliable one! I would never have thought that Saturn's are truly that reliable, not until I bought one. Must have the stick shift though!

Featured Services for this Saturn SC2