2008 Saturn Sky

2008 Saturn Sky
Available in 4 styles:  2008 Saturn Sky 2dr Convertible shown

19 city / 25–28 hwy

Overall

great car, and a lot of fun.

by george from raleigh, north carolina | September 2, 2013

Very fine car, and a lot of fun to drive. I like everything about it. It handles the road very well, and the power is surprising. If you can find one, get it while you can!

Corvette's little brother

by Convertible fun ! from Roseburg, OR | August 8, 2013

Bought this Saturn Sky Redline edition for my wife as a surprise 60th birthday gift. She has wanted one of these cars every since they first came out. I was impressed by the performance of the 2.0 liter turbo charged engine. 260 HP is strong even with the 5 speed automatic transmission. This car is a blast to drive and it gets looks from everyone. The car is much nicer than I expected it to be. Too bad that the Saturn line went away.

Want a roadster? This it is!

by wolfwredroses77 from Duluth, MN | April 21, 2013

I purchased the 2008 Sky from a dealership in Wichita, drove it home to Northern Minnesota that day, Slept somewhere in Iowa and didn't sleep well JUST because I wanted to get back in my car! Car has just 24,000 miles and looks/feels new. I love how the car feels even without the turbo and wow, it does get looks! Wonder if it could be a collectible in a few years?

Fun for two

by Sky from Birmingham, Alabama | December 11, 2012

I researched the vehicle for almost a year and new the car I wanted. I had no real problem with color, due to the fact I was buying a used vehicle and I was looking for the mileage and the results of the car fax. I did however, have a desire to have two tone seats and most of the Red Line had those. I found the in another state, traveled to the location, test drove the car and purchased on the spot. The car was as advetised and had all the features (turbo, Red Line, two tone seats) and I purchased the vehicle that day.

Great Little Roadster

by Pavement Gobbler from St John, IN | August 12, 2012

This little car is just a go cart with a 2.0 liter 4 cylinder 260 hp turbocharged engine that really is a casual man's corvette, a pauper's porsche, a frugal man's ferrari, or if you like, a loafers lambourghini. On a serious note, it is an extremely quick very pavement hugging vehicle but it does not have a spare tire, only a pump and some tire puncture sealant. If you have a good "roadside assistance" insurance company insuring the car as I do, then you really have nothing to worry about.

Saturn Sky Redline Edition

by Bessie from Saint John Indiana | July 24, 2012

I had this exact same car back in 2007 but sold it in 2008 due to building a house on 3 1/2 acres of forest that I purchased for my 5 dogs. My dogs have since passed on due to old age so I found another Sky that was the same color (Techno Grey) that was a year younger (2008) and had leather seats whereas my 07 had cloth seats. This vehicle is quite simply: a frugal mans Ferrari; a paupers Porsche; a loafers Lambourghini.... in other words this car eats pavement and spits it out! I got this in Buffalo NY and my phone navigator program said it should take 9 hours 45 minutes to reach NW Indiana and I made it home in 7 1/2 hours. You due the math on the speed and I think you'll agree this vehicle just eats pavement and spits it out, all the while getting over 30 mpg. I absolutely love this vehicle and just the other day switched to "Competitve Mode" and have rediscovered a whole different car!

Sky Red Line

by Sport Car Driver from Gates,NC | January 2, 2012

I got a White Red Line Turbo Sky,great car, speed,performance,and 31mpg makes this sportcar america greatess..

Red Line

by Sky Enthusiast from Ohio | November 21, 2011

I got the Red Line Turbo and all I can say is it is the most fun I have had driving in the last 20 years!!!!!!!

Have fun in a Sky

by geezer hotrodder from Rocky Pooint, Long Island, NY | October 10, 2011

I have the Redline, with the turbo-charger. That's nice! I wish there was room for the seat to go back a little more--an inch would help--and I'm only 5'8". The stick trans is not as smooth-shifting as I would have expected. The gauges are not as nice as, say, a Miata, and they're set at too high an angle. There is virtually no storage--there should have been side pockets in the doors at least. I've had the car--I'm the second owner, and it had 12K miles--since June 2011. I can't comment on the reliability in that short a time. No problems so far. It's fun!

used sky

by 2heavy from fl | July 30, 2011

had some motor problems when first purchased but GM took care of it no charge. love the car it's a mini cor vettee

Featured Services for this Saturn Sky