2009 Saturn Sky

19 city / 25–28 hwy

Overall

Still Having Fun

by Having Fun from Harrisburg, PA | February 26, 2012

I bought my 09 Red Line new about 2.5 years ago. It was, and continues to be a great car! My only complaint is minor - the cupholder should have been better constructed and I expect it will break at some point. Other than that, it's a fantastic automobile.

Wow

by sjd from Iowa | June 4, 2011

The Red Line is a great sports car. Power, quick, comfortable. I wish it had a better sound at the exhaust. Cops will stop you to find out what kind of car it is. Really. Sometimes they will bring pad in hand, since it is a blast to drive. Fast. If what you want is the fun of a sports car, with a turbo thrust and 5 speeds, that goes >100mph, a sky is a great choice. You'll feel like a guy driving this vs a Miata or the Mitsu whatever. Top up/down is pure hassle.

Purchased

by Annie from LK Orion, MI | May 13, 2010

My husband bought this car for my 60th Birthday, Its absolutly beautiful....................sorry you missed out on such a gutsy convertable

Most Fun Roadster

by ChgoDrv from Chicago, IL | January 1, 2009

I waited for the 09 model and I am glad I did. Saturn added bluetooth to this model year, which was sorely needed. I have had this car for a couple months so far, and have had no problems with it. If GM continues making cars like this, then they will survive and I will continue to purchase from them, as I have been buying Toyota and Lexus for my last several cars.

Featured Services for this Saturn Sky