See Also: 1992 Saturn SL1 | 1992 Saturn SL2

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Amazing for the year...

by Tina from Cleveland, Ohio | August 2, 2007

My parents bought my 1992 Saturn in 1991 when the model first came out. We got it fully loaded, with sunroof, and power everything. I still have it today (summer 2007) and I still get amazing gas mileage. We replaced everything two years ago, but nothing was wrong...I just wanted everthing alright to go on a long trip. The car has almost 200,000 miles on it, and it hasn't given up yet!!

Great Milage even with high miles!

by College Student from Cedar Rapids, Iowa | May 31, 2007

I am a poor college student from Iowa. I have a 92 Saturn SL and I love it. I keep track of how many miles per gallon I can drive and the average for me has come to 34.2 miles per gallon. This car has 185K miles on it and the repairs are very inexpensive. One problem that I have is the molding around the inside of the drivers side window is hanging down. But that is nothing that a little super glue can't fix. A new clutch for this particular car would cost only $300 for parts and labor. But after 15 years this car doesn't need it. I bought this car in 2006 for only$750. Maybe I just got lucky. I am convinced that this is the best car for anyone. (You need to learn how to drive a stick..It's fun)

Featured Services for this Saturn SL