See Also: 1994 Saturn SW1

25 city / 34 hwy

Overall

Saturn:That's an All American Car

by Parnelli from Maine | March 19, 2008

I would highly recommend a Saturn. This is my third, and I always plan to keep them for a long time. My present car has 190,000+ miles and is still running well. I have owned it since 1995 when because of a back injury, I had to get rid of my standard in favor of an automatic. It does well on gas, and other than regular maintainance has been on the road everyday!!!!The fact that the polymer shell and not not metal is great because golfballs do not dent it, either! Rock on Saturn!!!!

195k miles and still going

by James from San Pedro, CA | August 28, 2007

I bought this car used back in 03 (it is 07 now) and I've driven this car hard and it is still going. As the previous reviewer mentioned, the car just seems to eat oil. I've never had a leak, although the alternator has gone out on me twice. But for the money this car has been good to me.

Reliable car with decent features

by Wagon Man from Illinois | December 24, 2006

My family has had a saturn SW2 for over 12 years now, and overall, it is a pretty good car. We have never had any major problems with it and for it's age, it has some rather nice features such as traction controll, ABS, power windows/locks, and power right side mirror. I did replace the speakers and head unit, but the stock sound system was not terrible. It has a peppy engine and good milage although it does tend to go through motor oil rather quickly. Overall a good car that has held up very well.

Featured Services for this Saturn SW2