2009 Saturn VUE Hybrid

25 city / 32 hwy

Overall

First Hybrid

by Hybrid Owner from Los Angeles, CA | January 23, 2012

I bought this hybrid and i didn't know what to expect. I really was impressed with the growl of the engine as well as it being a Hybrid. It could be better on gas but for what it lacks in excessive gas mileage it makes up for in style. I LOVE the heated seats and the fact that it has a wood grain and leather interior.

I LOVE my Saturn Vue Hybrid 2007

by Repeat Saturn Customer from Victoria BC | November 17, 2009

I am devastated that Saturn is done and that I will not be able to replace my Vue with a later model when my lease is up in late 2010. I get 27mpg around town and better than 35mg on the highway. The ONLY thing I dislike about it is the large turning circle, but that can be compensated for. I love my heated seats, electric driver's seat, hands free phone, OnStar, XM Radio (would NOT be without it now),automatic lights.....and so on and so on. Love the fold-away shopping holder in the tail gate. This is my 3rd Saturn and I have been searching for something comparable to replace it a year or so from now. There is NOTHING on the market that can compare feature-wise, price-wise or come close to the fuel economy with the size and level of comfort that the Vue Hybrid offers. I am constantly stopped in parking lots by people admiring the vehicle. Every time I walk towards it or away from it, I think how beautiful it is. Someone hit me recently and damaged one of my wheels (SO upset) that had to go away for a week to be fixed. I had a rental - a Toyota PRIUS for 3 days and I hated it!! Poor visibility, and I put $4.50 worth of gas in it to drive 50K...it was a brand new vehicle too! How will I replace this lovely vehicle!

Great Little SUV

by Columbia_Gina from Columbia, SC | September 13, 2009

I looked at about 8 different small SUVs before I decided on my Saturn Vue Hybrid and I couldn't be happier. The Vue Hybrid offered more space, better gas mileage and a nicer appearance than all the others - at a lower price too. I feel safe in this little truck and I can see very well all around the vehicle. The seats are comfortable and there's plenty of room for friends, dogs, groceries - whatever. I love my new truck and would recommend this to friends without hesitation.

THIS is one fine SUV!!!

by EZ Vue Lover from San Jose, CA | August 25, 2009

What is not to like? I am a big guy and I fit easily inside. Headroom is superb! The seats are great and everything is easily within reach. I love the automatic climate control, the ride, the handling, THE SIDE TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS (a fabulous idea), the radio, the easy lift gate on back, the quality, the huge and deep cup holders, and the complete set of safety features. The gas mileage is excellent (eats like a bird). I find the VUE to be very Upper Crusty with the leather interior. It seems and drives like a luxury car and yet costs far less and saves on fuel. Make no mistake, this IS a luxury vehicle! The chrome factory wheels are beautiful! Frankly, living with a VUE is easy in every sense of the word! I just cannot stop raving! I made one heck of a good choice!!

Featured Services for this Saturn VUE Hybrid