2007 Saturn VUE

Available in 3 styles:  2007 Saturn VUE FWD shown

Overall

2007 Saturn Vue V6

by Debbie from Houston, Texas | October 13, 2014

I love my Saturn Vue. Bought it in April 2011 with 40K on it and now it has over 102,000. No real major repairs. Problem with engine light due to gas cap and replaced it and a vent tank of some kind, changed timing belt when other work was done.Runs great, very dependable. Never changed the brakes yet, still OK. Road noise is a touch distracting, but not bad. I would recommend this vehicle highly. Regular battery, do not have the hybrid.

EXCELLENT POWER!

by Saturn Owner 5 from Oakland,CA | April 13, 2014

I bought this car when it was released in 07 and I got the V6 Engine with AWD. I have driven this car and still do since all these years have passed. I took this car to one of my friends who loves sports cars and I told him "Look under the hood". As soon as he looked under, he was in disbelief of the engine before his eyes! He asked me to drive it, so I took him to a long straight racetrack and he was very impressed by the great V6 engine. This car has done great for me all these years.

I owned Saturn Vue's for last 11 years

by Cheap kicks guy from Dallas, Texas | February 3, 2013

Stylish, FUN to drive (with 5 speed on the floor), better gas mileage than most current SUVs. Great Sound system! Nice interior finish out (storage areas enclosed out of sight). I found the Saturn VUE to be a phenominal value. Service at virtually all Chevy dealers (Saturn was made by General Motors).

Love my Vue!

by Love my Vue from Richland, PA | April 16, 2012

I bought a 2007 Saturn Vue used. I love it! Wish I had one sooner in my life. Too bad they don't make Saturn's any more. I would love to have a newer one some day.

A bit problematic

by Wanderer7 from Fort Leonard Wood, MO | March 28, 2012

Owned vehicle for 5 years. Purchased at aprox 11,000 miles as pre-owned with warranty and sold at aprox 85,000 miles. Factory warranty to 60,000. Used for traveling and getting to work/school. Pros: -21 to 24 miles to the gallon: good mpg for a vehicle that size -very spacious and comfortable for long travels -able to store large items with fold down seats Cons: -frequent trouble with the Hybrid battery going out (was replaced 3 times in the 5 yrs owned) -had unidentified electrical problem at around 80,000 miles that caused slow drain on battery and the radio to go out Good vehicle if you have a warranty to cover the electrical problems and the rental car but would not recommend owning without that insurance.

So-SO

by dave from dave | March 21, 2012

The 4 cylinder has little to no horse power. The interior parts look and feel cheap. Gas mileage is not so good. The exterior of the suv looks nice, red paint with "chrome" accents. The inside does have a lot of leg room. Has lots of cargo space as well. Maintenance on this vehicle has not been cheap. The price for all four new tires=$800 Oil was leaking out of the A/C compressor=$500

The Last of the Wider Plastic Saturn Vues 2007

by Dave from Massachusetts | January 17, 2011

I really liked the look of the 2008-2009 Saturn Vue body style. But Mike, our former Saturn salesman suggested getting a used, still plastic body with the Honda engine with the wider body. I had a Saturn L-200 to trade in. I was satisfied with that car. It looked much the same as it did when I had purchased it from the same Saturn dealer, used, four years earlier. The Saturns I have owned have had a few "faults." The wind noise from the flexible doors had gotten some what better with the 2007 Saturn Vue. The wider than normal space between the body panels never bothered me as they were uniform. They were also necessary as plastic needs more space than steel to expand and contract. The 2007 Saturn Vue has been very dependable and fairly good on regular gas. (approx. 22-24 miles per gallon, if you obey the speed limits) The Honda V-6, five speed transmission with front wheel drive, has more than enough power for four full sized adults and also cargo. There are a few features that I miss from the L-200; the locking glove compartment , the locking gas door and the leather wrapped steering wheel. Over all, I have been satisfied owning this vehicle.

Look forward to driving each day!

by Sales Rep from Jersey Shore from Jersey Shore | September 6, 2010

I drive to clients for a living and now that I have the Saturen Vue with the heated leather seats, AC and moon roof, I look forward to the drive every day. On the weekends, it big enought to carry camping and fishing gear. Enjoying every minute of ownership!

Good Buy

by greydog from Chicago, IL | June 15, 2010

We bought our 07' Vue used with 17,000 miles. It's fully loaded. My complaints are the cheap interior and brakes. The brake pads have been replaced twice and new rotors. We now have 46,000 miles on it. The fuel filler sensor was plugged and something with the filler pipe or neck. Our mechanic said GM knows about it but no recall as of it. This has been a problem with other Vues. The car started out for my husband but the seats are extremely uncomfortable for him on long trips. I since have taken over the car. It's easy to drive and has a lot of pep. Great gas mileage too. The seats stain easily and the driver seat had to be re-upholstered when the stitching came undone. Overall it was a good buy used.

Great Value

by BZ1GRN from Plymouth, MI | December 28, 2008

The 3.5L V6 has lots of pep, is smooth, and give very good highway fuel economy. The interior is well appointed and in two years is easy to keep clean. I use it to tow an 1,100 lb boat and trailer package and it performs well at highway speeds, staying in fifth gear except on hills greater than 3 percent grade. Fuel economy is 21 mph on short trips and 24-26 mpg on the highway, based on meticulous record keeping. No reliability problems in 33,000 miles, aside from hitting a deer, which wasn't the fault of the car.

Featured Services for this Saturn VUE