2008 Saturn VUE

2008 Saturn VUE

Available in 6 styles:  2008 Saturn VUE FWD shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Car is OK, not reccomended for families

by cardude101 from denver | June 20, 2014

Have had this car for almost 1.5 years. We bought it because of the onboard navigation and the sleek exterior design. It really is an appealing car. My biggest gripe about this car is the effin seats! These seats are not comfortable at all for anything over a half hour. The other thing is it looks like it would be a roomy car, not so much the case when you have two kids after two car eats in the back, good luck getting anyone else in there. Not bad, but not great.

Saturn VUE Forever

by GEL85 from Metairie, La | April 10, 2014

I have owned Saturns since 2002. THe 2008 that I own was purchased new and continues to perform flawlessly. New tires and new battery is all i have changed other than normal maintainence. The 1 quirk is the cruise control. It is apparent the gearing is not up to snuff because when i climb the smallest hill it must downshift. Other than that it is a awesome vehicle 26 MPG combined.

good and not good

by ken from michigan | March 17, 2014

i got my Saturn VUE 3 years ago, and this is what i have captuerd on it: bads: door rattling and noise issues, suspension mounting is a problem in winter time. steering wheel need little higher effort to steer & the vehicle need correction all the time all the time to keep it in lane some electric issues. goods: engine & wind noise is very low interior style, features for its age considered highly equiped exterior style is great, with sharp aerodynamic body, headlights have very good performance ride is good, drivability is ok what it needs: heated steering wheel, heated seats, remote start rear Air vents

Reliable Saturns

by love Saturn from Oshkosh, Wi | June 5, 2013

This is the third Saturn I have owned. I was really disappointed when they decided not to make them any more. The one vehicle that lived up to it's name, No hassle sticker and a lot of them out there and they picked that vehicle to not make any more. Very sad. I was glad we still found one so we could trade up and still have a Saturn.

Great reliable SUV for the price

by Saturn Steve from California | March 4, 2013

Bought my XE 4 cylinder brand new, has 26,000 miles on it and have not had a problem yet. It has pretty good gas mileage, decent power, handles pretty good, and is very comfortalbe on long trips and great for the family. It looks good and is very reliable. The price was great for how nice it is and how well it still runs after almost 5 years of ownership. The interior is ok, but the center console in the front is a tad small with so-so cup holders. This is the most reliable car I've owned, its too bad Saturn went under.

Fun Car to Drive!

by Jules from Antioch, IL | April 30, 2012

This car is awesome. Purchased the Red Line Edition in orange. The interior is very sharp with black leather and suede. Feels very roomy. Handles like a sports car with lots of pep and great maneuverability. Visibility is very good, no blind spots to speak of. Very fun to drive. The navigation/sound system is top notch. All around a great car, and you can find them at a lower price than most of the comparable competition.

by DeMarius from | April 6, 2012

I Am Actually Going To Purchase This Nifty Little Truck. Its Really Amazing. I Absolutely Love The Style & Comfort Of It & Had A Blast Driving It. Can't Wait To Purchase Mine.

Please Read

by pamedic570 from Poconos, Pa | March 4, 2012

We bought this car used two years ago with 30k, still under the gm 100k mile warranty. I picked it out because the crash tests were excellent and we needed an awd for the pa winters. My wife thinks it looks nice and is extremely comfortable. Personally, I would like a higher arm rest and a more sensible dc jack (you cant use one of the cup holders with most cell phone chargers and gps's). After about a year of ownership and 52k mi total, the transmission failed. I have never had that happen in a gm vehicle especially with so few of miles. Luckily, onstar was quick to help my stranded wife, towing was free with the onstar, and the tranny was covered by the factory drivetrain warranty. They wound up swapping a new tranny from the factory for the old one, said it would be cheaper for them. Without the warranty, it would have been a $2,000 job. It works great now, but what happens when the warranty runs out and the tranny is at the same fail point as the original? Overall, we love the space, the handling, the safety, and the ride comfort. I dislike the 18 mpg and the fear of another tranny failure. It just seems like the 6 speed auto thinks and shifts too much. p.s., I read in another review about a hood latch issue. Ours sometimes won't secure the hood down and I have to spray some wd40 on the cable.

LOVE MY SATURN VUE

by CHAUFFER from indiana | February 22, 2012

I researched vechicles for about a month and a half before buying my Saturn Vue. It took me a few days to realize that is what I wanted. I looked at Jeep Liberties, and Ford Escapes, and Chevy equinox and the Honda CRV's...and the Saturn was an easy choice for me. I purchased an 08 Saturn vue with 35k miles on it it is a XR - loaded with everything except Sun roof and it looks brand new. I'm not a big fan of the color of the interior but it is starting to grow on me. It drives greats, very smooth, and the v6 power is awesome. I had a 4 cylinder so the power is definately noticeable. I looked at a lot of Saturns and it seems they do vary with options on the xr and xe.. they are not all the same.. I would assume xr all had leather but they don't, and some xe's are very stripped down on options so don't just assume besure to check them out good before going on a road trip to look at them.

Love Love Love this CAR!!

by MotherEarth from Reno, Nevada | May 17, 2011

This is an Amazing car! i have a 2008 saturn vue xe, 4cylinder. For a 4 cyl it has a lot of pep! Comfort is great, dashboard design is very easy accessible. Charging ports front and back, TONS OF STORAGE. Rear seats fold so easily its incredible. ONE FLAW, 3 different size windshield wipers. What gives with that? Okay so they only come 1 in a package so it's not a loss, but as for the rear wiper, you can only order it from the GM dealer. That sucks but nothing that would make me blow up my car. I live in a desert, how often do i need it. Basic stereo, not that great of sound but functionality is awesome. Got 3 months of OnStar and XM which was great. Car handles very well, get up and go and i love the manual shift option for low gear. My mother lives in a gated community with a million speed bumps and it comes in handy very nicely. Saturn is great, the dealership i bought it at was AMAZING, so friendly, accommodating and this car i wish they didn't discontinue. I love my Saturn. I bought it "used" but i don't consider it used. It was a leased vehicle, leased once. 2008, 36k miles for $13000 can't complain.

Featured Services for this Saturn VUE