2014 Scion iQ

36 city / 37 hwy

Overall

Scion IQ

by High IQ from Savannah, GA | January 29, 2014

Great perky exterior color. Fun car to drive. Great gas mileage. Comfy seating for up to two people. Fun color

iQ: is this a joke?

by Realist in suburbia from Denver metro | August 28, 2013

Not suitable for suburban roads or highways. Cramped & claustrophobic interior Possibly suitable in heavily congested urban settings.

Great little car!

by tiggertiffin87 from Bothell, WA | August 26, 2013

I bought this after having a 2009 Kia Spectra so I was already expecting less power. But I honestly barely notice the difference. If you need to pass a vehicle on the freeway, the car still has extra to give to give you a boost. Even on a hill. Oh and the responsiveness is awesome. A slight turn of the wheel and the car is going that direction. I didn't realize how slow my Kia was until going to the iQ. Am loving the gas mileage and the Eco indicator as well. Only thing I miss....a button to open the cargo lift gate. But then again most of the time I'm already outside of the car when I need in there. Cargo space with the seats down is awesome. I can fit more in there than my Kia. I even compared specs and the iQ has 4 feet more of interior cargo space. And as for leg room, don't bother trying to fit someone behind the driver...though a car seat would fit. My 5'11" boyfriend fit behind the passenger with both of them having plenty of legroom. I love this little car!