2009 Scion tC

20 city / 27 hwy

Overall

scion tc

by ker from | July 27, 2012

I had a 2009 Scion up until a month ago when I had to get a bigger car for my newborn baby. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED my Scion. It was so much fun to drive and handled so well and I got sooo much car for my money. If you're thinking about a Scion, buy it, you will love it too.

My Next Car Too

by Cait from 91011 | July 2, 2011

I had a 2005 scion tc from 2007 until 2011. I had a really bad accident and actully managed to roll my car over. Myself and my pasenger both walked out of the car completely unharmed. I highly recommend this car and will be purchasing another as my next investment.

Fast, young person's car

by sports car lover from la | October 29, 2010

value of car depreciates too much. It does not hold it's value. If you plan on purchasing a Scion, I recommend that you purchase a used one - too much loss on a new one.

It was a steal and well worth the money!

by PITBULL from Dublin, OH | September 24, 2010

I bought this car on impulse becuase I had a 2004 Land Rover. It was getting 12-15 mpg and that added up to $300 per month in gas! I had three growing boys to drive around so that made it worse to own! The Scion tC had plenty of get up and go (I'm over 50 so going superfast isn't a must!) The styling and lines on this car are very sleek. I have the upgraded TRD package that includes 18" satin black wheels, upgraded suspension and tinted windows. The stereo is loud enough to crank my Eric B. and Rakim but also can be adjusted to listen to my Ronnie Laws and Basia. The car handles very well but I've yet to drive it in the snow. We'll see how it does but until then, I give it a big "Two thumbs up!"

great car!

by scion tc owner from chicago, il | May 20, 2010

i love this car! ive had a civic, accord, and altima. out of all those cars, scion has been my best car!

2009 Scion tC

by B from | December 16, 2009

I recently bought my Scion and I absolutely love it. It is the the best car I have owned. I previously owned a Mazda 3, but that car doesn't even compare to my Scion! I love everything about it! I just wish there was more trunk space.

09 Scion tC

by Finest from Staunton, VA | October 18, 2009

Pros: -sporty exterior look, esp witht he lip spoiler -great performance with the 2.3 L -pretty good handling -Love the panoramic sunroof Cons: -"cheap" interior styling -MPG= not as good as the Honda Civic Overall a good car for what you pay.

LOVE my tC!!!!

by Stylish Commuter from Houston, TX | January 20, 2009

I have had my tC for 5 months and I absolutely love it. Looks great and very roomy for a coupe. Love the ipod features and very fuel efficient. I get several compliments on my Scion and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Excellent car for the price.

by Capital from Montville, NJ | January 10, 2009

I think you get the most bang for your buck with a Scion tC. I love mine and have had it for 2 1/2 years now. I'm not sure why they claim it has a wide turning circle. This car has one of the tightest turning radius' I've ever driven. It practically pivots on the back tire when you turn the steering wheel all the way left or right.

Drove it once and off the lot 2wks later.

by KimmygG from Owensville, MO | January 5, 2009

I really like this car a lot. Did some research and this car stood out the most. Most things that are an upgrade in the average cookie cutter car come standard on Scions. Also, depending on where you live. . . You could be the only one for 50-100 miles with that car. So you can really stand out.

Featured Services for this Scion tC