2011 Scion tC

23 city / 31 hwy

Overall

LOVE THIS CAR

by Kim from Syracuse NY | November 15, 2013

there is not enough great things i can say about this car- everything is top notch-exterior-interior-handling-gas-performance-comfort - all are 4-5 stars. I have a bicycle that i choose to not use a bike rack that attaches to my car directly as i did paint damage to my old car - the hatchback is great tons of room- i thing i have come to know about this car is that it may look small from the outside but HUGE on the inside -

Fun to drive

by Three-Car Family from Boston MA | July 2, 2012

Nimble handling, solidly built, comfortable back seat, and plenty of cargo space. Great value; I'd gladly buy again.

Good car that could use refinement

by AW from New York, NY | November 29, 2011

I got this car in July, and I love driving it. The engine has good pep, especially at low revs. Though the EPA estimates 31 highway, I have averaged 33 mpg on the highway over long distances thanks to the great 6-speed transmission. The front seats could be a bit comfier, but the back seats are incredibly roomy. There isn't a lot of storage space but that is to be expected of a coupe like this. The feel of this car is great and I am very comfortable driving it. I would recommend this car to someone looking in this segment.

Don't Overlook the TC

by Toyota Guy from Los Angeles, CA | November 15, 2011

Needed to replaced my 2003 Honda Accord, after 265,000 miles and wanted a change. Bought my first Toyota in 1974 and still have it. The Scion was bought as a commuter car that gets driven 100 + miles a day. I haven't had a single problem and everything works as it should. The TC has plenty of get up and go and we really love the six speed auto with sport shift. The brakes, tires, real wheels, steering and overall handling of the car is suprising for the price. Got XM installed to take advantage of a great sound system. Well made high quality Toyota car that's not just for the young drivers anymore.

Love it!

by AdamY from Green Bay, WI | October 31, 2011

This car is unbelievable. It has everything I want and more. Just try to find a car with as many features for the price. 18" wheels standard? Wha? Word. Seriously though, I love this car. It has everything I could ask for and more. One of my favorite features is the power to gas mileage ratio. Blast the backroads and get amazing mileage. Woot! Woot!

Watchout for missing items that should be standard

by olderguy73 from Farmington Mn | September 7, 2011

I owned a 2006 Scion Tc that I bought in 2005. I liked it so I bought another one, a 2011. I found out that it only has one back up light and it didn't come with a cargo cover. My 2006 came with a cargo carrier standard equipment. If I want a cargo cover I will have to order it through the dealer parts department for $94.50 plus tax. I wonder what other standard equipment that I might find out later it doesn't have. I didn't notice the missing cargo cover when I bought the car.

Fun for the Young, AND Young at Heart!

by Mid Life Crisis from Philadelphia | June 15, 2011

Almost all of the expert reviews say the demographic of this car is geared for the younger buyer 18-25. With all the accessories available for this car, its easy to believe. However, I am in my 40's and not the least bit ashamed to show my face behind the wheel of this car. Its easy to get in and out of, fast but by no means a rocket, great on gas, comfortable, and sporty as heck! The Experts also take issue on the interior quality such as extensive use of non flattering hard plastics, and lack of woods, chrome, and fancy trim. In my opinion: the prettier it looks when its new, the uglier it looks when its not. I am no less comfortable driving this car than I am driving a Lexus. Performance wise, 180hp with almost as much torque connected to 6 gears makes 0-60 a lot of fun and anything faster, adequate. Averaging about 26mpg in mixed driving. Handling is great and even stock, its fun to throw around! Aftermarket performance parts should give this car any level of performance you want at minimal cost. Overall: This car is well enough equipped to buy the base model and be satisfied. For a few thousand more you can probably turn this car into something really enjoyable and still have money in your pocket to put gas in it! Hope this helps in your decision!

2011 TC...

by PICKY BUYER from YONKERS, NY | June 2, 2011

I BROUGHT MY 2011 TC IN NOV. WHEN I TEST DROVE IT IN OCTOBER I WAS SOLD. IT DOES HAVE THE OUTSIDE TEMPERTURE. YOU CAN EITHER SEE YOUR MILEAGE OR THE OUTSIDE TEMP. I LOVE THE HANDLING & THE POWER. THE WEEKEND I BROUGHT IT WE TEST DROVE IT TO CT TO SEE WHAT IT CAN DO, AND THE WEEKEND AFTER THAT TO PA, & NJ. I LOVE DRIVING JUST BECAUSE NOW. I NEEDED A CAR TO GET ME TO & FROM WORK AND THAT I COULD RELY ON & WAS CHEAP TO MAINTAIN.... IT'S GREAT ON GAS & FUN TO DRIVE. WE HAD A BAD WINTER THIS YEAR & I DIDNT GET STUCK ANYWHERE!!! I WAS TERRIFIED TO DRIVE IN THE SNOW, BUT AFTER THIS YEAR I'M CONFIDENT. MY CAR DIDNT GET STUCK ANYWHERE & I DIDNT EVEN SLIDE. MY CAR IS CURRENTLY ON A LEASE AND I HAVE DECIDED TO BUY IT OUT! IT WILL BE A GREAT CAR TO KEEP AROUND! CONS: 1 REVERSE LIGHT & NO REAR WINDSHIELD WIPER

By far the best vehicle I have ever owned!

by cmitch2332 from Knoxville, TN | May 2, 2011

From the moment I walked on the lot I knew I had to have this vehicle. I had recently bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla which I totalled in an accident. Luckily I had gap insurance on it which paid off the wreck and allowed me to start over fresh at the dealership. Now that I wasn't upside down on the financing side, I could start over fresh with a new car. It only took one test drive of the Scion TC to put me into bargaining mode. I absolutely love the new Scion. It has GREAT get-up, an AWESOME factory sound system, UNBELIEVABLE panoramic sun-roof, and GIGANTIC back seat. It has been the best vehicle purchase that I have made. Wouldn't trade for anything.

best car owned

by jj from miami, fl | March 28, 2011

great car, excelent gas mileage, accessories easy to customize/ personalize. No hagle pricing no good