2014 Scion tC

23 city / 31 hwy

Overall

Near Perfect Car

by Pastagreyhounnd from Murfreesboro, TN | March 25, 2015

First off let me say that the expert reviews really missed the mark on this car. In the past six years I have owned five other vehicles previous to this 2014 tC. All were good cars, but had flaws. This car feels planted. That's the first impression I got from leaving the dealership lot when testing it. The handling is nimble and smooth. Some might opt for a stiff steering experience, but I prefer a smooth, quick response from the wheel. The seats are extremely comfortable and are just narrow enough to be supportive in quick cornering, yet soft enough for long journeys. The interior is quite spacious and being 6'4", I have more then enough leg room and was surprised by how much room was behind me for passengers even with the seats all the way back. As others have said, the trunk is spacious. Expert reviews dismissed the plastic dash, but I find the styling quite nice. All cars have plastic dashes. At least Scion chooses to add a bit of texture in theirs. The engine has a bit of low end rumble to it--not enough to annoy you, but enough for you to know you're not in a basic family car. I have the six speed manual and it shifts well. The clutch throw is a little long, but the shifter is smooth and easy. There is plenty of space between the pedals as well. Acceleration is good--on par with most cars in this class. Third to fourth gear is good for passing power. The ride is smooth and the suspension is spot on--not too firm, yet not floaty. Perfect for long hauls on the interstate for road trips. The exterior styling of the car is very well done. The new aggressive front end looks fantastic. I have the black model with black tinted windows and it just looks fantastic. Forget what the expert reviewers are saying about this car--they have totally missed the mark. They are reviewing this car as a "sports" car--which it is NOT. This is a "SPORTY" coupe that is fun to drive and can haul a family comfortably. I absolutely love this car. My previous cars were 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth, 2011 Camaro 2LT Convertible, 2012 VW CC, 2006 Porsche Boxster and 2009 Toyota Highlander Sport. I prefer this car to all of those--even the Porsche.

Awesome Vehicle

by Will from 07675 | January 21, 2015

Easy to customize. Designed for a sporty, quick ride. I love the design and get complements on the regular. Great gas milage (I get 21 avg. Mostly city) plenty of space in the back even though its a coupe. Lots of trunk space. handles well in icy and snowy conditions. Love the sporty feel

Simiply the Best

by toyotalover from Toyota World of Newton | October 13, 2014

I went to Toyota Scion world of newton to look at the corolla and fell in love with the scion tc. After countless questions that were answered by my salesman Calvin. I found myself quickly switching my option to the Tc. If your looking for information go see these guys.

LOVE this CAR!!!

by K.Sherman from Kolosso Toyota/Scion Appleton, WI | July 11, 2014

I am now leasing a new 2014 Toyota Scion TC!!! My salesman Cale Johnson at Kolosso Toyota in Appleton was the one who recommended the car to me. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and super helpful with all questions I had. He made my first experience with leasing a new vehicle a fun one!! The vehicle is gorgeous on the inside and out. I love the sleek black exterior and sporty rims. This car accelerates quickly, which makes it really fun for me to drive! The touch screen radio display is super convenient and I love that I now have bluetooth. I am able to make phone calls in my car and have the ability to stream my itunes right from my phone. I am also really in love with the fact that I have not just one, but two sunroofs! This really is a dream car for me. I love it! Thank you again to Cale for helping me choose the perfect car!

Very nice sports care

by Warrant001 from London, On | April 21, 2014

Great ride, very comfortable accelerates very well in traffic. A comfortable long drive ride I was in it for 7 hours never got tired. Great look and feel behind the wheel. Sounds great like a car with muscle. Sound system is amazing. This is a car I would recommend. I am very pleased with the fact that I waited and looked at what people are saying about the car. Professional reviewers sometimes miss the mark and I truely believe this is one of those times. I am 55 years old and this car makes me feel like a teenager. The only difference is this vehicle is practical with tons of storage and room "you will be surprised"

upgrade!!!

by tC lover from NC | April 4, 2014

I serched for the perfect car for me for 4 years, qualities i was looking for were: -reliability -afforability -nice looking -good gas milage -nice ride -and did i say good looking! after many countless hours of looking I came across the Scion tc a couple of months later i found a 2007 with 101,000 miles, i took her for a test drive and I fell in love 3 days later i bought her! i spruced her up a bit and took her to car shows and enjoyed the mess out of her! Later, i got a letter in the mail from Toyota they wanted to buy back my 2007 and would give me a deal on a 2014 i went down there out of curiosity and to hear some crazy expensive monthly payment and leave! little did i know i left with a brand new 2014 Scion tC and let me tell you it is the best car i have ever driven and i have driven ALOT of cars!!! its such an upgrade from the 2007 and i dont think i can ever stray away from a tC ill just keep buying newer models!

by Matty H from Cincinnati, OH | January 14, 2014

Can not wait to turbo this thing out. Very good car. I'm surprised so many people have put it down, it's GREAT.

by TJ from Dallas, TX area | December 25, 2013

This car is excellent in everyway; value, exterior appearance, performance, handling, ride, braking, bluetooth, stereo, sunroof etc.. The only short coming is the interior plastic. Just touching it with your hand leaves marks that can't be removed.

Dream car driver

by Memphislover from Memphis, TN | December 1, 2013

I am a proud owner of the 2014 scion TC series 10 naive anniversary edition. My first time ever seeing this car was exactly a week before Halloween, and a week later I drove it home. First thought when I first laid eyes on one was "dang, that's different." And it's the uniqueness that attracted me to it. Once I sat in it, I had to have it. I love the way I feel when I sit in it, the performance, the way I can change it up and tune it up is uncanning. My dream car has been the Nissan gtr, but now since I've driven and fell in love with the TC, I have my dream car!

BEST PRICE

by 2 door lover from PHOENIX AZ. | November 13, 2013

MY CAR IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. BUYING THE SCION TC WAS A GOOD DECISION, I GAVE IT A LOT OF THOUGHT AND I LOOKED AT MANY OTHER AUTOS. SCION TC HAS A LOT OF CLASS. WHEN I WENT TOLOOK AT THEM I WAS SHOCKED AT HOW CHEAP THE PRICE WAS, SMART MOVE.