2005 Scion xA

See Photos & Videos

Overall

good deal

by Dad buys son a good car from Portland, OR | October 9, 2013

always liked the styling, dependable engine, great gas mileage. Expect it to hold up for many years. believe this to be one of the best small cars around.

best car in class

by shadowleaf from CT | December 20, 2012

Peppy; handles with a rare agility. Gas scrooge. Front seats very comfortable and surprisingly spacious rear seating. Just wish it had more storage but for the money, a steal.

scion Xa

by boats from rowlett texas | October 10, 2010

we bought this ride in 04, put 72,000 on it. its been a great car. we are in the process of trading it for a mini..................

Excellent reliable car

by Sansone from Cape Coral FL | July 24, 2010

Ive owned my Xa new since 2004 and it has given me absolutely no problems except for the AC ( but hey its a FL car ) it gets great gas milage and looks pretty good inside and out. Im very thankful for this car because My family is living by the paycheck and we are on government food stamps, i dont know how we could survive without this car. It has over 140k miles on it and still the tranny shifts smooth, no rattling, no NOTHING. I love this car!

great car for the money

by great car from Chicago,IL | October 27, 2008

I bought my 2006 XA used at 24K miles couple of months back, and it is truly an excellent vehicle in that price range. I consistently get over 36 MGP city/hwy combined with conservative driving. Great small car, cute looks inside and out, ABS and premium sound standard. Not having arm rest takes some getting some used, and it definitely feels lighter in high winds on highway than my previous sedan. Small trade off to pay for substantially lower bill at the pump and knowing that I've cut my carbon footprint. Definitely recommend!

Great car!

by Small-time commuter from CR | June 3, 2008

Great car, very reliable & great gas mileage!

best buy

by limited scion from new york, ny | November 14, 2007

this car might look little but its big inside and it handles great in all weather conditions you can fit three adults in the backseat great car

It's a great little car

by Axman from Bosie, ID | September 23, 2006

I have about 25K on my Xa and I love it. I put a roof rack and trailer hitch on it, and it does pretty well hauling my outdoor activity toys, and even pulling a trailer. The only thing I am not happy about is that cruise control is not avalilable as an accessory. Can't beat it for the money. And it's a Toyota, so it'll run forever.

Mrs.

by 64 yrs. + Retired Wife from Cumberland Co., PA | July 9, 2006

This is a great little car which also happens to be cute. I've owned an Xa automatic for about a year. Cumulative gas milage has been 29.8 mpg over 10,560 miles...about 75% city driving. Have had no items need repair or adjustment (other than normal service). It is nimble, though the ride gets choppy on rough roads. The only downside is the lack of (not available!) a cruise control for the occasional road trip. Even so, longer trips are an OK experience.

My little red Scion XA 2005

by JT from MA | May 25, 2006

I LOVE my car!!! It's so sporty looking and I haven't had a single problem with it. I did have to buy two new tires after driving through the many potholes of winter in the north. Which, by the way, it has handled well in the snow. I wouldn't particularly like to take it on a long road trip, but it's fine for a short roap trip of approx. four hours or so. You also must be careful when packing for a trip as there certainly isn't much room for luggage. I was told that this car was made for the younger generation, but I'm a senior citizen and I see MANY others my age driving them. One thing that was an absolute must for me was a car which I could easily get in and out off with my arthritis and this one was perfect. I highly recommend this little car to anyone who is happy with the size. I do love my little red Scion!!

Featured Services for this Scion xA