2004 Scion xB

30 city / 33 hwy

Overall

this deler is crazy

by nj buyer from ny,ny | January 18, 2012

if you dont have a trade add $200 more on the sale price. Car is already 8yes old and is older style

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Jacob from Nebraska | July 25, 2011

I bought a 2004 Scion xB with 32,950 miles on it. Every time I pass a teenager, he or she thumbs up. The 1.5L four struggles at higher speeds. I find the manual tranny a bit rubbery. I traded this for the new xD.

Little Big Car

by RallyxB from Rochester, NY | August 16, 2010

Straight from Japan with only a few minor modifications for the US market, this was my first new car and the most reliable vehicle I've every owned. It has all the high-tech safety features of a luxury sedan and at 77K it's still running strong and gets 30 mpg. The only drawbacks are a stiff ride and an easily scratched paint job. Aside from that, it's a very roomy, peppy car that handles well and is a lot of fun to drive!

Great value, incredibly reliable!

by ymca dad from Delaware | November 25, 2008

I must admit it takes awhile to get used to the funky shape. That being said, this car is a Toyota thru & thru.The performance and dependabilty is outstanding! I have never had any service issues with this car at all.There is plenty of cargo space and lots of room for larger people. I'm a large man who is able to sit comfortably in the front or back seats. The versatility of these vehicles is second to none. A great value new or used.

The best car I have owned so far!

by ESALGD from Rhode Island | March 11, 2008

I bought my Xb used three years ago and have had absolutely nothing wrong with it. I bring it to the dealer for oil changes and maintenance. I used to own a VW, which had problems right and left, but the Xb has never let me down. I love the cargo space and the seats are comfortable. I continually get people, asking me what kind of car I am driving and I really don't mind the stares nor the "looks like a toaster" comments. I am very pleased with my toaster!

this car is fun and roomy

by wil_b_smooth from yay area...cali | October 16, 2007

i can fit anything inside for cargo. i like the inside more than the outside.i looked at everything and this car came with the most features without asking for alot of money...

Scion Xb

by Rookie Modder from Grand Rapids, MI | June 21, 2006

I have had this car for 18 months now and I still have fun driving it. People still stare at it so if you want to blend in this is not the car for you. The one big issue with the inside is the lack of an armrest, it is now offered as an option and I would strongly recomend getting it. The Xb has a lot of room inside for the driver (I'm a big guy)and I can hold alot of stuff it. The paint does seem to be "thin" and chip easy. The front of my hood has a number of chips at 24,000 miles, I would recommend either a bra or 3M's RockGuard tape. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone wanting something with "personality". The Scion line is designed for people who like to "Mod" their cars and there is a lot of parts out there to do this.

Featured Services for this Scion xB