2010 Scion xB

See Photos & Videos

Overall

SCION XB

by edwina from troy | March 29, 2014

I just got my 2010 scion xb rs 7.0 went to the Toyota dealer.Terry is a great guy.He gave me some discount ;))) He was very nice and polite:))My insurance agency was close that day so I wasn't able to transfer my insurance from old car to the new one and Terry said no problem He gave me his dealer plate so I could take car home;)))I am verry happy and i love my toaster;)))Car was very clean:)))fuel tank;))

She WAS Used But AWESOME!!

by Nansejo from Arlington, TX | August 30, 2013

It's a fun vehicle to drive, super easy to park!!. The center dash is so much easier to see & I got used to it very quickly. It fits easily into the garage with another vehicle. I drive to work everyday & we use it for short trips & I can go at least 2 wks & sometimes 3 without filling up. I love the "Teal" color & all the storage spaces. I never thought about even looking at one till I ran across this & it was love at 1st drive!!!

I LOVE My CAR!

by Satisfied Buyer from Baltimore, MD | March 11, 2013

I recently went to National Motors in Baltimore, MD and had the BEST experience i've ever had at any dealership. all of the sales representatives are great! We told them how much we were willing to spend and they worked with us!!! Just bought my Scion xB and i LOVE it. Highly recommend everyone to go to this dealership..they are the BEST!!!

Really Good Car

by Rargie from Kentucky | October 25, 2011

This has been probably the best purchase my wife and I have made. Great mileage with enough room for our two big dogs and stuff for short trips. Averaging over 27 mpg. Great peppy motor that will chirp the tires if your not careful, handles great. My only complaints are that when I'm driving I have a hard time getting the seat in a really comfortable position, I'm 6'0" tall, but still comfortable enough to be in for a long time and there's no arm rest on the inside of the passenger's seat.

You Can't Do Better For the Money!

by Michael from Crossville, TN | August 26, 2010

I'm 66 and have owned over 20 vehicles. I'm also large (6'2", 250). This vehicle interior room will surprise all of you. I have to move the seat forward a notch from full back. I can wear a cap and have inches of headroom to spare. The Xb is quick, handles very well, hauls 4 in comfort, and can haul cargo with the rear seats down. It's amazingly flexible and will do anything anyone would ever want for $17K. Or even for $27K. No better bargain in this world. Try it but be ready to buy it. It's irresistable! Have fun!

Shocking how much you get for the money!

by corrgan from Peoria, AZ | October 31, 2009

I was waiting to test drive a Rav4 at the dealership, and just happened to sit in the xB. I needed something that sat high off the ground because it's hard for me to bend down to get into a car. This was a perfect fit! I couldn't believe what you got for the money with this car! I've had lots of people comment how much they like the car, including previous owners. It's been a big hit! My last car was a 4Runner, and I don't miss it one bit! This car has PLENTY of room! Why pay over $20k for a new car?

The Most Fun for Your Money

by Boxcar Jim from Los Angeles, CA | October 2, 2009

The xB is fun to look at and fun to drive. Some don't like the exterior styling, but it definitely has a wider appeal than the first generation xB. It has plenty of power and while it's no sports car, it handles well enough to make everyday driving fun. The ride can get jittery over rough roads, but overall the ride is good. It's also very quiet inside, with less wind noise than you'd expect from such a boxy car. People are always amazed at how spacious the car is inside. Massive amounts of head room and leg room, especially in the back. The interior design is nice and clean, if a bit spartan. While many don't like the center mounted gauges, I got used to them right away, and in fact prefer the high position on the dash. There are lots of storage spaces, and I only wish that the glovebox were lockable. Otherwise, the only downside is the use of hard plastics all over the dash--I'm not looking forward to all the scratches that will inevitably appear over time. I love the audio system--it has so many features and it sounds terrific. I call this car my giant iPod accessory! Mileage is good, not great. I get about 25mpg in about 75% city driving. With everything you need standard (including traction control, 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS side airbags, iPod control, remote keyless entry, cruise control) and a ton of add-ons you can order a la carte, it's a fantastic value. The middling fuel efficiency is the only thing that drags down the value rating. Overall, it's a fun car to drive that offers a great combination of performance, practicality, and style that's hard to beat at this pricepoint.

LOVE THIS XB!!!

by JimJam from Morgantown, WV | August 21, 2009

I just purchase the base model with the 5 speed manual transmission for $16,420 and I truly love the car. It has plenty of leg and body room for driver and passengers. The cargo space is nice with or without the back seats being laid down. The seats are rather comfortable for long drives. The options included on the base model are superior to other cars I researched in the same price range. The sound system rocks! I did not find the dash hard to read in the daytime as reported in the Cars.com review. The brightness is not a problem for me. The XB drives better than my wifes 2009 Carolla XLE ($20,000 car) and has all of the sames options except Bluetooth. The XB is a GREAT VALUE. Please drive an XB before making any judgments. There fun to drive and it is worth the time to make a good sound decision. I think you'll love an XB as well...besides...mine is the talk of the neighborhood.