2013 Scion xB

22 city / 28 hwy

Overall

2012 scion xb

by Scooter from Clearwater fl | October 25, 2014

I add a gas additive from dollar tree and get a average of 28mpg. I just love how it handles this is my second scion xb.

my kids love it ,, lots of elbow room

by oldmanriver from phoenix arizona | February 3, 2014

lots of cargo area,, 2.3 liter engine is strong,,,,,stock hd radio is the best,,very easy to see other traffic,,,,

Excellent Value

by ColorMeGone from Albuquerque, New Mexico | November 15, 2013

Nissan Cube Dealkers could not come close to the deal I got on my Scion xB. Great all around car with HUGE interior room and plenty of power.

first new car in 37 years

by rich from desert, az | November 8, 2013

good car........................ I fit in the car fine a t 6'4"......................... I like it.............. My wife likes it........................

A great vehicle with a sticker price under 20K

by Traveler. from Ann Arbor, Michigan | October 14, 2013

Just for a start I liked the "no haggle" price, you leave the dealership feeling very good instead of feeling you over- paid and lack bargaining savvy. I love the bright red color, it practically glows in the dark. I love its boxy shape which allows 70 sq. ft. storage with the backseat in its folding position. This is extremely practical for me, I do a lot of traveling now and need all that space. I chose the larg- er 2.4 lt. engine with 158 hp. I like the power, but you do sacrifice a bit on mpg. I am very happy with its ride, com- fort, and extra storage space, on top of the glove box, under the rear seats, and even in the spare tire well there is a removable tray which is sectioned, like a silverware drawer for tools or whatever. I would definitely recom- mend this vehicle. It's reasonably priced, and you get a lot for the money.

Love my scion

by Scion xb lover from Del Rio, tx | September 24, 2013

I purchased this car because I travel for work and I needed something with a lot of room. This is my second scion xb and I absolutely love this car. Very comfortable to drive, nice sound system and very reasonably priced.

LeBox

by trickyricky from Texas | September 1, 2013

I love my Box, took a 1200 plus mile trip from Houston TX to Charleston SC, and back. Great comfort and great gas mileage. The Box came thru.

New Scion

by car guy from Phoenix | July 11, 2013

Nice bright red bought new. A month old. One long trip and city driving. Pleased in all ways but one. It has no temperature gage. Only a warning light which seems to late. Otherwise would highly recommend this roomy wagon.

great car

by kl from | March 18, 2013

I have enjoyed owning this car. The only item I have had to adjust to are the wide rear pillars but they also give the car more support and protection in an accident.

I love it!

by Scion lover from Los Angeles | March 8, 2013

We haven't had our Scion very long, but I love everything about it. It's very roomy, has lots of pep, is easy to maneuver and I can't wait to take it on a long trip. It has so much value for the price, we were able to buy the base package. Everything you would pay for as upgrades is standard on the Scion. The only thing I haven't mastered yet is the audio system---it's too complex for someone who is used to just an on-off button. There are so many options on the menu. Overall, we made a good choice and got a wonderful car for our money!