2010 Scion xD

See Photos & Videos

Overall

BEEP BEEP

by STEVE from BOSTON | January 15, 2014

LUV THIS CAR .. AWESOME .AC ..SOUND SYSTEM KICKS..LUV THE REAR WIPER TO.. GREAT ON GAS ... FUN TO DRIVE.. QUICK CAR BOUGHT A USED 2010 XD IN 2012.. NO PROBLEMS ITS 2014 NOW . STILL LUVING IT...

toyota reliability

by regalo from mansfield, ga | January 26, 2013

While I purchased this car used, it is like new. It is a bit on the small side but handles great and is a gas miser. I like that it is affordable too. Rear seats fold down to help with storage capacity. I purchased it to replace my 07 Matrix and think that it is more fun to drive than the Matrix was.

Love This Little-Big Car

by Pleasantly Suprised from Naperville | October 7, 2011

We weren't planning to buy a Sciod xD. In fact we had never even noticed one before. Rather I fell in love with it as I was waiting for a Prius price quote. I test drove the Scion, then brought my wife in to test drive it. After owning it for a few weeks we are more pleased with it than we were at the dealer. The Scion xD is a high-quality Toyota-produced car at a great price---loaded with luxuries too. We love this car.

Commuter's Dream

by Just wanted an easy ride to work from Walnut Creek, CA | January 26, 2011

I traded my nissan cube for the scion xD because of the numerous problems I had with the cube and nissan customer service or should I say lack of customer service. Love the xD! Will never buy any car other than a scion again. They are the best commuter cars for your money and toyota has much better customer service.

LOVE MY LITTLE CAR

by STACY from VIRGINIA | September 10, 2010

NOT ONLY IS THE WARRANTY ENOUGHT TO MAKE YOU WANT ONE BUT IT'S CUTE, GREAT ON GAS, AND FUN FUN FUN TO DRIVE...... IN A FEW YEARS MY SON WILL BE DRIVING AND IT WILL BE THE PERFECT CAR TO HAND DOWN TO HIM....... THEN I'LL GET ANOTHER NEW ONE FOR MYSELF! NOT ONE COMPLAINT!

Fun Car

by George from York, PA | July 29, 2010

Got this as a cash-for-clunkers and am very satisfied. My wife uses this as her run-about and it is a fun and efficient car to drive. My only complaint is the speakers could produce a better sound as they do come across as a little tinny.

Buyer's remorse

by long_ride from Los Angeles, Ca | July 16, 2010

I have owned this car for +7 months and have driven over 16K miles. I bought this as a commuter vehicle but I regret the purchase. Sure it gets OK gas mileage, but don't trust the trip computer as it reads generously. The car is tiring to drive as the suspension is poor, and the car is very noisy. The basic radio is difficult to use with poor audio quality. Also, I am not a fan of the Scion-Way: no-haggle pricing, no factory options. The dealer installed options are way to expensive. It comes with some nice standard features but they left out the simple things like an armrest and interior lighting. You shouldn't have to pay more for the basic stuff. This is not the car you want to spend 2+ hours in every day in traffic.

Excellent value

by XD for sale from Mesa, AZ | March 8, 2010

This car is worth every penny. You get more for your money than a civic and the AC rocks. Never imagined owning a Scion, but we are glad we made the purchase.

Got an excellent deal

by In need of a quick economy car from Orland Park IL | February 22, 2010

We negotiated the deal for our car from cars.com over the phone. The car was in excellent condition with very low mileage. We made one visit to the dealer, test drove it and purchased it for the price negotiated.