2011 Scion xD

27 city / 33 hwy

Overall

Love My xD

by Everyday Driver from Kenosha, WI | May 29, 2012

I love it's fit, form, and function. It feels like it has a big car interior with fuel economy of 30-33 mpg. I was surprised last Sunday when I found an additional storage bin to the left of the steering wheel. The only thing that it misses are automatic lights when the car is turned-on and outdoor temperature readings.

Very happy with my choice

by Frugal Driver from Solon, OH | December 29, 2011

I had a 2004 two door Cavalier but am going to be a grandma and have relatives that no longer drive so I needed a four door. I had my minivan when the kids were young - I'm only 4'11" and wanted to be comfortable driving and handling. 95% of the time it's only me. The four main criteria were value, gas mileage, practicality and comfort. I test drove and checked out every make and model that fit my criteria. I actually went to the Toyota dealer to test drive the Yaris and saw the xD while waiting for a salesperson. It came down to the xD or the xB - the xB has better storage inside but a boxier look I knew I'd get tired of (same reason the Element got eliminated.) So far I'm extremely pleased. My husband (5'6") is very comfortable in it also. He told me if I bought something I really loved the payments would not bother me and he was right! The only negative I have experienced was that the door window is smaller making it difficult at ATMs and drive thrus but a coworker told me they're all like that now.

my lil xd

by vikingpiss from fl. | August 23, 2011

i drove a big gas hog truck and traded it for the scion xd. aside from the shock of going to such a small vehicle,im really enjoying this car. its fun to drive and had a ton of options. the 5 speed transmission is awsome and the car handles good.the stereo sounds amazing and it has plenty of room for me and 2 kids.i never thought id drive a scion but im glad that i made this choice