2012 Scion xD

27 city / 33 hwy

Overall

Good economy vehicle

by Eggman from Corssville, TN | October 10, 2013

I bought this Scion after a friend, who owns a Scion XA, and I loved her car. I was able to buy the last 12 in stock. I'm not crazy about the silver colour but other than that I like the size and convience, easy to park etc. It get about 34 MPH on the road and 28 in town. With the price of cars, even little ones, today the Scion is a fair exchange for your money

My favorite car ever.

by Loopy from SoCal | April 3, 2013

In twenty five years of driving, this is my favorite car. It is feels sporty for this type of vehicle. It is easy to drive, park, and gets great mpg's (28mpg in sporty city driving). The A/C works very good on the hottest days here, the radio / BlueTooth are very good, and the driving position feels high and easy to see out. Only complaints are the HVAC controls are lame and clunky, wish it had the new Yaris controls. Secondly, the turning circle is as large as a Camry (no joke), when it should be like a Yaris or Corolla. I put 215/55/16 tires on it and it looks better, and drives smoother.

Just bought

by blaze2 from Los Angeles, CA | March 22, 2013

I enjoy driving this car, it has power for a economy car with great mileage. It's real fun to drive because it feels sporty. I love that I can utilize it when buying bulky items like a big chair or drawer, and I used to drive a Rav4. I wanted to switch to a small car but not lose utiliity of SUV. This meets both my needs for utility and for more economical and better mileage. I love the extras that come standard: USB for ipod with controls on the steering wheel, subwoofer, bluetooth with call/end button. It's pimp compared to other cars. I've read it's rated highest in reliability per consumer reports so it's perfect.

great on gas avg 36-41mpg

by virg from denver co | October 12, 2012

great small eco car to get to work and great mpg great feel inside I'm small and wanted a small car but the fit and yaris were too small great car love it!

Great car for the price!

by Tee from Phoenix, AZ | August 2, 2012

I love my Scion Xd. I brought it in October of 2011 after trading my 2009 Yaris sedan. Both cars are great, but the Xd had more features, awesome audio system, cruise control good on gas because I travel alot for my job and I love how it drives. I get compliments on my car all the time. It is just an all round fun hatchback to drive and very sporty as well.

Love it

by City Driver from Turnersville, NJ | July 19, 2012

I do love the car - it looks good, handles well, etc. One question/ complaint: why don't the letters on the gear shift panel light up at night? The letter is illuminated on the dashboard, but when I shift and look down at my hand, the gear I chose is not highlighted in any way. Somewhat unnerving.

luv my scion

by kmac207 from thomasville,nc | July 6, 2012

great deal on car, luv the bluetooth & usb, great sound system, great gas mileage, very sporty lil car, lots of nice stuff for the price

Love Scion

by DCUS from Irvine, CA | April 23, 2012

No haggle pricing, but you get so much more. My xd has bluetooth as a standard option, USB 4.0. Love it this is my 2nd Scion. I loved my XB as well. great cars.

Fun Little Gas Saver

by Holla from Los Angeles, CA | April 4, 2012

I purchased this car as my frequent trips to the gas station to fill up my truck with high priced gas for my 30 + mile drive each way to work was getting old. I shopped around, looking at the Chevy Sonic, Dodge Caliber (better equipped but were dogs in the get up & go department) and the Toyota Yaris (too plain wrap). I really like the zip this little car has, it's fun to drive and I am getting GREAT mileage! I got the Release version which is a little bit of an upgrade from the standard so the interior is a bit "plusher", wheels are sportier, etc. ~ cute little car, looks kinda like a tie fighter from Star Wars! I'm very happy with it :)

steady, smooth ride

by white cloud from puerto rico | November 27, 2011

handles well, good horse power, roomy inside, blue tooth, fits five comfortable. small car, but plenty of room inside.just one week in--2012-glad i made the choice.