2013 smart fortwo electric drive

122 city / 93 hwy

Overall

NICE CAR

by NEWLY RETIRED from faRMVILLE,VA | April 17, 2014

rEALLY HAVE NOPROBLEMS WITH NEW CAR. RUNS WELL, RIDES GOOD, STYLE TURNS HEADS..WHICH IS NICE FEELING AFTER DRIVING PARK AVES LAST 12-13 YEARS.

Great

by Pete from Massachusetts | November 14, 2013

I love this car and love the process I went through to buy it. I had wanted an all-electric vehicle, but thought all the them were too expensive. I read a review of the Smart car, and was amazed at the price. I started shopping right away, and went to Flagship Automotive in Lynnfield, MA. I am 63 years old and have been buying cars since I was 18. I have never yet enjoyed the experience until now. I was treated well, and with no pressure of any kind. All of my questions were answered, and my treatment after buying got even better. The car was delivered to me at my home, and if THAT isn't top-notch service , I don't know what is. I had one question after delivery and a phone call got an answer in less than 5 minutes. I am very pleased with the car and the dealership. I have already recommended both, and will continue to do so.