2014 smart fortwo electric drive

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Peppy and Fun!

by Green Girl from | May 20, 2014

I love my electric smartfortwo convertible! I've had it for a month now and I've driven it all over town and on the freeway. It's so easy to drive and the inside is very roomy. I get a full load of groceries in the back compartment just fine. I recharge it overnight with a regular electric outlet in my garage...it's sooo nice to drive right past the gas station without having to stop and empty my wallet!!! :)

Love the color, white diamond

by Loves a good ride from Murray, KY | May 4, 2014

Steve Andrus was the salesman and I totally trusted him to guide me through the process. I totally love my new vehicle, the staff were totally professional and friendly. I think other sales personnel could learn from Steve on how to treat their customers, the whole process was made less stressful and rewarding by good salesmanship!

A Blast to Drive

by Jag from Ontario, Canada | February 26, 2014

I've had one of these cars since November 2013. It's an absolute blast to drive, even in the middle of winter. With all that acceleration, it's so much fun I can't stop grinning. And, to top it off, it costs me just slightly over 1 cent per kilometer in electricity to drive it. I only used a regular 110-volt plug in and it charges overnight without difficulty. If you need a city car and don't need to drive long distances, I highly recommend it.

Goodbye to Fossil Fuel!

by Dusty from Port Townsend WA | February 21, 2014

We must significantly reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. The planet is already experiencing the disastrous weather events predicted decades ago by climate scientists. Using cars that charge batteries with alternative energy has now become a practical way to sever the tie to the big oil companies. This car is a terrific way to do the right thing without sacrificing safety, comfort and convenience.