2014 smart fortwo electric drive

122 city / 93 hwy

Overall

Nice Tahoe

by Citizenconsumer from Anderson, SC | April 1, 2015

Great family vehicle. Good in snow, mud. Traveled to the beach and mountains. Comfortable and dependable.

Honda Fan

by stoutman4 from Hennessy Honda | February 28, 2015

I Like CRV by Honda! this is the best used car I've ever owned! I would buy another Honda in A New York Time frame!!!

Best car I've ever owned.

by in need, so happy from missouri | February 12, 2015

I would recommend Twin City Toyota to anyone in need of a car. I was treated with great respect. THEY WORKED DILIGENTLY to get me into a car that I love. SO, if you are in need of a new or.used car this is the place to go. Very informative on vehicles. I just can say enough about how great they are..... I love driving my new car. It handles so well. I really feel safe in it.

2015 Smart EV

by Smart 4 1 from Ohio | January 26, 2015

Great car for city/suburbs or state highways, not interstate. Quick, fun, quiet, and probably the cheapest new car to own and operate.

kewl

by adsf from | July 14, 2014

You will be laughed at by every one but no worry just crank up "They see me Rollin'" and drive away.

Peppy and Fun!

by Green Girl from | May 20, 2014

I love my electric smartfortwo convertible! I've had it for a month now and I've driven it all over town and on the freeway. It's so easy to drive and the inside is very roomy. I get a full load of groceries in the back compartment just fine. I recharge it overnight with a regular electric outlet in my garage...it's sooo nice to drive right past the gas station without having to stop and empty my wallet!!! :)

Love the color, white diamond

by Loves a good ride from Murray, KY | May 4, 2014

Steve Andrus was the salesman and I totally trusted him to guide me through the process. I totally love my new vehicle, the staff were totally professional and friendly. I think other sales personnel could learn from Steve on how to treat their customers, the whole process was made less stressful and rewarding by good salesmanship!

A Blast to Drive

by Jag from Ontario, Canada | February 26, 2014

I've had one of these cars since November 2013. It's an absolute blast to drive, even in the middle of winter. With all that acceleration, it's so much fun I can't stop grinning. And, to top it off, it costs me just slightly over 1 cent per kilometer in electricity to drive it. I only used a regular 110-volt plug in and it charges overnight without difficulty. If you need a city car and don't need to drive long distances, I highly recommend it.

Goodbye to Fossil Fuel!

by Dusty from Port Townsend WA | February 21, 2014

We must significantly reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. The planet is already experiencing the disastrous weather events predicted decades ago by climate scientists. Using cars that charge batteries with alternative energy has now become a practical way to sever the tie to the big oil companies. This car is a terrific way to do the right thing without sacrificing safety, comfort and convenience.