2014 smart fortwo

2014 smart fortwo
Available in 3 styles:  2014 smart fortwo 2dr Coupe shown

34 city / 38 hwy

Overall

Most fun car I ever owned.

by Just SMART. from Eden Prairie MN. | September 20, 2015

Mine is a 2012. It's what I wanted ever sense they cam out. I'am 78 and loving it. I miss the radio but like the gas mileage. It's just fun. I have a smart phone, smart water but not a smart a--.

Very fun to drive

by Vineman from Cakifornia | December 8, 2014

Have has this car 2 years and driven over 20K miles. No issues. Very fun to drive. Drive in the city, in the country and on the freeway daily. . Find when I walk out to the car most times I get in the Smart instead of the E63 AMG. Now its the big car for over 70 miles and the Smart for any trip shorter. Very happy and would buy again

Sassy

by Sporting Gram'er from Rockport Tx | October 28, 2014

have driven Smart for two weeks and still getting used to driving it around. picks up quick and you can enter traffic without issues and stay with traffic. Parking is easy. I think the rear view mirror could be a bit wider or shaped different to get a bigger/better view. Car is roomy. Overall great car.

Nice Addition

by Fuchstrott from New Jersey | October 18, 2014

A very pleasant addition. A little smaller than our S550 and the G63. Most fun is watching people watching us watching them. The car is fun. Not too comfortable (Suspension) but amazingly spacious. Lots of storage, much more than expected. I really cannot think of anything I really dislike with my new Smart.

Outstanding!

by Mole from San Francisco | May 12, 2014

I've been riding motorcycles my whole life, but needed a car to commute with after injuring my shoulder. I was apprehensive about learning to drive in my 40s, but this has been a great car. It handles like it's glued to the street; the paddle shifters are great for someone who is afraid of letting go of the wheel. I've never had to park more than a block away from wherever I'm going. It has great pickup for a car you would expect to be slower to accelerate. The only downside to this car is the ribbing I get from my friends & family, but I think their just jealous.

Remember the old Volkswagen Beetle?

by GIJOE from Mineola, Iowa | March 24, 2014

Put this car in perspective of the Beetle. There is nothing in todays world to compare to the 2014 Smart. If every person who could get by with a car like this, would own one, we would have a greener planet and wouldn,t have to rely as much on foreign oil. This is a peoples car! It is my fourth one. It is reliable, fun to drive,and I,m getting 49 MPG. The window sticker is low compared to how I drive. That is the speed limit and not always in a hurry to get someplace a few minutes early.

A little car that has the feal of a large car

by D from Arizona | March 10, 2014

The recently purchased 2014 Smart Car is a true blessing. Today I drove 70 miles and the gas gauge did not go down. At first I thought that It would have a difficult time navigating through our muddy roads. But it did great. This car is a real little go getter.