2014 smart fortwo

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Outstanding!

by Mole from San Francisco | May 12, 2014

I've been riding motorcycles my whole life, but needed a car to commute with after injuring my shoulder. I was apprehensive about learning to drive in my 40s, but this has been a great car. It handles like it's glued to the street; the paddle shifters are great for someone who is afraid of letting go of the wheel. I've never had to park more than a block away from wherever I'm going. It has great pickup for a car you would expect to be slower to accelerate. The only downside to this car is the ribbing I get from my friends & family, but I think their just jealous.

Remember the old Volkswagen Beetle?

by GIJOE from Mineola, Iowa | March 24, 2014

Put this car in perspective of the Beetle. There is nothing in todays world to compare to the 2014 Smart. If every person who could get by with a car like this, would own one, we would have a greener planet and wouldn,t have to rely as much on foreign oil. This is a peoples car! It is my fourth one. It is reliable, fun to drive,and I,m getting 49 MPG. The window sticker is low compared to how I drive. That is the speed limit and not always in a hurry to get someplace a few minutes early.

A little car that has the feal of a large car

by D from Arizona | March 10, 2014

The recently purchased 2014 Smart Car is a true blessing. Today I drove 70 miles and the gas gauge did not go down. At first I thought that It would have a difficult time navigating through our muddy roads. But it did great. This car is a real little go getter.