2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca

18 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Great head turner

by Joe in Spain from Cádiz Spain | May 30, 2011

We bought this while stationed in Florida and loved it there. We the got orders to Spain and thie car has been wonderful. Only two issues, a small gas tank and I cannot get Lucas Fuel Oil here. I used this in Florida and got 15% better milage.

Sleek alternative to the minivan

by SubaruV from Covington, Ky | May 25, 2011

This was our first time purchasing a Subaru. As our family was growing, we were looking for a dependable alternative to the minivan. This Subaru Tribeca delivers. We lucked out in our used car search and found a fully loaded one 7 pasenger Tribeca (navigation, DVD, leather, etc). Very comfortable ride, averaging 19mpg but mostly city miles. Took in on a trip up to MI and averaged 24mpg. I quickly fell in love with my Subaru and ended purchasing the Imprezza Outback Sport as our secondary vehicle.

GREATER THAN YOU THINK

by pichote from maryland | November 29, 2010

I bought my subaru tribeca b9 with 93 k miles and three years old. It was a very good deal. The car is a little lazy when starting to run but then it´s a pleasure to drive it. I have a limited 7 seats model and my two daughters love to have their friends with us. Enjoy your tribeca.

Best car I have owned

by lovmytribeca from Exeter, NH | June 11, 2010

I have had my Tribeca for almost three years now and now have 125,000 on it. It has been a wonderful car and I love every minute I spend in it. No problems with the car. I hope it last another 125,000.

This is my second Subaru

by I love cars from Eureka, California | February 20, 2010

I absolutely love this vehicle. We got a seven seater as we are expecting our third child. It feels luxurious inside this vehicle with ample space for the whole family. We traded our 1997 Subaru Outback for this car and boy what an upgrade! We know how reliable Subarus are and are stable in all kinds of weather. We live in Northern California where rain and hail are regulars. I couldn't be any safer with than the AWD of this car. Every time we look at our car we just can't help but have "perma-grins". Another LONG TERM keeper from Subaru. Haven't you seen a lot of old Subaru's out there that out live their owners? Yes Subaru's will last forever.

great car for the money

by lilnado13 from Oneonta, NY | July 28, 2009

I have had my 2007 B9 Tribeca for almost three and i have loved every minute of ownership! It is a great car. It is amazingly comfortable to ride in and for such a large car it has amazing performance and handling. I live in upstate NY and we get a lot of snow and the car handles it like a champ.The only problem i can see with the car is that the gas tanks is a little small and we have had to replace the front right bushing twice. But beside that this car is amazing and i would not trade it for the most expensive car in the world!!

LOVE IT!!!!

by littles from lakewood, wa | February 27, 2008

I love this car!! My husband drove It and fell in love, we have 3 kids all of which are in car seats and It fits them all great. We previously owned a minivan and now are no longer sacrificing style in this vehicle. Great car and I plan to pass this down to my son when he starts to drive.

Never again

by mecantsee from NH | October 3, 2007

This was my first and last Subaru. No pickup, gas mileage was horrible. GPS needs updating and the wipers needed to be replaced 4 times in 2 months. The visability out of the side rear windows is dangerously poor. Pros....great dashboard, back up camera is a nice feature and it does go well in the snow...that is if you can see out of the front windshield due to the poor WIPERS!

Great crossover vehicle

by Hockey Mom from Buffalo NY | August 27, 2007

Changed from GMC Envoy to Subaru B9 Tribeca and absolutely love the difference in handling and comfort. Sweeping dash makes the front interior feel very roomy. Back cargo compartment passed the "hockey bags" test.

Blows away the competition!

by Subaru Convert from Oregon | August 17, 2007

I have owned this car for a year and have loved every day of ownership. After a 4-month long investigation into every vehicle in the class (from Cadilac to Volvo) I settled on the B9 Tribeca and have not regretted the decision once. The B9 is a go anywhere car, with great flexability, tremendous comfort, and a look that will turn heads and garner approving nods. For anyone interested in a great vehicle verses a status symbol must go with the Subaru. Too bad Subaru made the 2008 model look like every other crossover on the road.

Featured Services for this Subaru B9 Tribeca