2015 Subaru Forester

Starting MSRP

Overall

36 months to go!

by Florida bound vehicle from Amherst, NY | May 1, 2015

Looking forward to many years of dependable, reliable, and comfortable transportation. Great leg rooms and easy to get in and out of. Will recommend the Subaru Forester to my friends and relatives.

Subaru vs Rav 4

by former Rav 4 owner from dubuque ia | April 28, 2015

After enjoying my Rav 4 for 5 yrs but not enjoying the customer service in the local Toyota Dealership, I went Subaru. It has a little smaller cargo space but I am delighted with the drive, gas mileage, dealership treatment and reputation of Subaru using environmentally sound practices.

Wonderful!

by First SUV from Lords valley pa | April 19, 2015

I love my first SUV. I Chose A Subaru Forester and it was the perfect choice. It is the perfect size and is very stylish and comfortable.

enjoyable new vehicle

by slowdriver from wakefield ma. | April 14, 2015

enjoy this vehicle very much. never owned and suv before and for the price and options we received very reasonable priced. have only owned vehicle for 2 weeks so far so good.

new car

by tomcat from lecanto, fl | April 12, 2015

its does the job in comfort and the gas miles are great. it is got good space for storing things and our dog loves it.

Horrible driver seat - don't buy this car

by 3Kitties from Conn. | April 7, 2015

This car has the worst driver seat I ever sat in. After 10 miles, I was in a lot of pain-- not just discomfort. It is like sitting on a slab of stone it's so hard. Cusions don't work because of the pitch of the seat. I am seriously thinking of taking the $$ hit and selling after 1 week. I look for reasons to avoid driving. I would not recommend this car. I'm going to the dealer to day to see what they can do for me.

Nicest auto we have ever had

by Miniman69 from San Antonio, TX | March 26, 2015

This is our eight new auto we have owned since 1969. It is the most luxurious, most technical, most it equipped. We really the the iSightCruise control, it should be on all cars.

Great Car So Far

by First Time Subaru Owner from Morgantown, WV | February 17, 2015

Comfort is good for a car of this price. The seats aren't the very most comfortable but there is a lot of room inside to make up for that. I only have about 10k miles on mine but so far it has performed very reliably. I haven't noticed oil burning or anything so far. I like the way the car looks. Before they looked a little more like a wagon but I like the SUV look more. Interior design it on par with other cars in this price range with the exception of the stereo unit. I really do not like it at all. It does what I need it to with bluetooth but not very reliably. Setting up the bluetooth wasn't as simple as pairing the phone with the stereo unit. You have to go through the steering wheel hands free command in order the the phone to reconnect on startup. The bluetooth sometimes, rarely, just quits playing and won't play again until the car's power is cycled. When getting a phone call the bluetooth audio doesn't revert back to playing music. You have to turn the radio off and then on again. The phone book is a joke. You can only store so many contacts on the car itself and you must speak the name of the contact for storing it. Most any other car will just grab your contacts from your phone and use text/voice recognition to allow for voice dialing. I knew the radio was behind the times when I bought the car and plan on upgrading it at some point in the future. This car, in my opinion, is a very good value for the money compared to other cars in this class. Pros: Visibility - Amazing. I feel like I'm driving a bubble on wheels in this thing. AWD - Amazing. I have finally gotten to test it in the snow and it is a tank. I do have snow tires because my commute is on treacherous mountain roads. I feel totally in control at all times. MPG - I have been getting great gas milage. At the higher end of the EPA rating. Cons: Heat - I feel like the car takes forever to reach a warm cabin temperature. This might have something to do with the amount of window space. If that is the case then I am fine with that. I would trade the amazing visibility for being a little chilly. Stereo head unit - I already explained that. Low gear - As others have mentioned the low gear is almost useless. You have to be going very slow to use it effectively. I haven't had trouble going down hills because of the car's overall ability to tackle adverse road conditions but it would be nice to be able to downshift more effectively. You could always buy a model with the paddle shifters if this is a big deal for you. I kind of wish I had at times but the car is honestly fine without it.

Visibility Plus!

by Forever Forester from Georgetown TX | February 4, 2015

Our previous SUV had serious blind spots and that was a major reason for choosing the Forester. The decision was a good one, for that and other reasons. The Subaru is easy to drive, with nimble handling. The gas mileage is better, and the all around ride is comfortable.

Great Car

by Jan from Brevard NC | January 12, 2015

We love our new 2015 Subaru Forester. Easy to drive and get around. Performance is great. Lovely driving experiance.