2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport

2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport

Available in 1 styles:  2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4dr AWD Hatchback shown

20 city / 27 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

All Grins

by baruuuu from Rapid City, SD | October 24, 2012

I've owned many cars over the years from Volkswagens to Hondas. I've always wanted a Subaru but had been waiting for the right used one to come along. Score! I found one! I love love love my car! It drives like a dream and I know my kids are in a safer vehicle. I've had the chance to test it in rains and sleet but I'm still waiting on a good snow to come through, which I'm sure is just around the corner. I grin from ear to ear every time I get behind the wheel!

Cheap car, would never buy Subaru again!!!!

by evenflow from Portland, OR | May 22, 2012

This is our first Subaru, what a horrible experience! It's been to the dealerhip about 6 times for rattles and other various cheap plastic issues. They kept telling me they're using lighter plastic for better EPA ratings. At this point I don't even care about the gas mileage. The latest warranty issue in the center armrest cracked in half, and the Driver side door pad broke into the door. The Subaru dealership said that normally they wouldn't warranty this tissue, but apparently they're doing me a favor this time. What the heck is the point of a warranty if it doesn't apply to the issue!? I would not recommend buying a Subaru...unless you want a rattle can that requires fluid flushes every 15k miles! I will never buy a Subaru again. Audi, here I come!

Awesome! Great all-weather vehicle

by MtMike from Portland, OR | March 3, 2012

I use this car for work and play (I'm in healthcare and have to get to the hospital where I work... no 'call in sick' if it's bad outside)... does an outstanding job in adverse conditions (rain with road hazards, snow and ice up in the mountains (or occasional times with poor conditions in the hills around the Pacific Northwest) and with the low center of gravity, AWD, and wide wheel base this car sticks to the road. The 2.5L engine provides a nice "get up and go" whether heading up steep grades, or passing other vehicles on a steady incline, does great even when loaded with people and outdoor toys. Interior is great for a quick "wipe-down" when it gets dirty after a muddy outdoor adventure. Very comfotable handling and good room in the back (or on the roof rack) for outdoor toys (skis/boards, bikes, climbing gear). For AWD, gets decent gas milage.

Love It

by ststoleson from Texas | February 26, 2012

This is the 2nd subaru I have owned. My first I purchased used in 2004, which was a 2003 Subaru Baja. After 7 years, I felt it was time for an upgrade. I purchased my Impreza Outback Sport in may of 2011 and have loved every minute of it. It handles just as beautifully as my Baja, which I must say I have no problem switching back and forth between the two. I love the extras and the in-dash navigation system. Subaru will always be my number 1 choice.

just love it1

by sunshine from new york | February 3, 2012

have nothing but good things to say, handles great, gas mileage is good, comfortable especially on long trips, easy to clean, and the place i bought it from, the service is super!

Best AWD Value

by Hoosier from Indianapolis, IN. | January 30, 2012

2011 Subaru Impreza Sport is the best All Wheel Drive (AWD) value in the market. The 2011 Impreza Sport is roomy and comfortable for its size and I am averaging 24 MPG in mixed city/highway driving. I have owned several Subarus in the past and they are extremely reliable. I would highly recommend this vehicle.

Scooby Subaru

by Shary from Wilmington, DE | November 19, 2011

You wont get a better, more reliable, more trust-worthy car than this....EVER! I have one that I bought in 1994 as a left over from 1993. Show room model. Brand spanking new. To this day I still have my Subie Impreza and it runs like a champ. It went from me, to my teen daughter, back to me and has stayed in the family. It runs when every other vehicle in the family doesn't! This is truly the best car I have EVER owned! I am a repeat customer..I have never sinked any money into this car other than regular maintenance!! 5 stars to Subaru!

Great car

by Unfun76 from Chicago | November 1, 2011

Only problem is that this car wants to go fast. Which is only a problem in the eyes of some. Drives great and sticks to the road like glue. Especially great on country roads!

Best AWD Car in this price range

by Subaru4Ever from St. Louis, MO | October 18, 2011

The 2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport is the best all around car I've ever owned. It has the most options for the money, it looks great and it handles fantastic, even in bad weather. The seats are very comfortable and there is plenty of leg room. The gas milage is good considering it is an automatic with continuous AWD and most reviews state that the stereo is inadequate, but I am very happy with it. There is not a lot of space in the back, but if the back seats are folded down there is quite a bit of room. I recommend the 2011 Impreza Outback Sport to anyone that wants a safe reliable AWD car without having to buy a cross-over vehicle.

Unbeatable car for what it offers!

by Walter Rigsby from Golden, Colorado | September 5, 2011

I live in Ohio, but go to college in Colorado. I spent a very long time researching which car to purchase, and this car was the clear front runner. To find a better car for the money with AWD, cold weather package, and highly rated suspension, performance, and reliability is impossible. Whenever my friends get into my car, they get out wanting a Subaru Impreza. Off-road, it does a great job. I have never had it stuck, though I wouldn't recommend going through anything too bad in it. I have yet to drive it in the snow, but I imagine it'll do a great job considering how well it does in gravel and mud. I own the hatch version, and It has enough room to transport all of my stuff from Ohio to Colorado, along with a friend for company. That was also the most comfortable journey I have ever made to Colorado by car. This is an easy car to sit for hours in. The stereo is great, the bluetooth is nice, the GPS is decent, the gear box is very well done, and the heated seats are fantastic. One of the things that surprised me on the 1250 mile road trip was that the fuel economy for my standard transmission was about 31 mpg at 65 mph, which is very reasonable, especially considering the continuous AWD. If you want a car that is fun to drive, has AWD, is comfortable, stylish, and has convenient features, then this is the car for you. However, if you don't need the AWD but want a nice hatch back, consider other options as well.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)