1998 Subaru Impreza

1998 Subaru Impreza
Available in 5 styles:  Impreza 2dr Coupe 2.5 RS shown
$868–$8,184

Overall

Going strong for 17 years and 140,000+ miles!

by Sammie98 from Black Hills, SD | August 25, 2014

I bought my 1998 Impreza hatchback new in November 1997. I've maintained it well, and it's never let me down. The guys at the shop want to buy it (I won't sell), and say these cars will go 300,000 miles if you take care of them. Great on snow; I live in South Dakota so I should know! Why buy a new car these days if you've got a proven older one?

2 door RS

by Endless Driver from Glen Cove, NY | May 16, 2013

It was evening of my birthday, driving past an Subaru dealer on Long Island, NY. What caught my attention, not that it has two doors, but the lines of the exterior. Needless to say, next day I placed a deposit, Over-all, all Subaru models are fine, but if you can get a model from the 90's, go grab it. I'm not one to drive for speed, but this 1998 Impreza RS, is a joy to own and ride, with pep and adequate trunk space, too. I've kept the vehicle stock, with only addition being sway bar under the hood.

witchypoo

by bigdaddy from ridley pa | August 13, 2012

The program witch is out to get you. If you purchase a car from here, you will definitely be effected by the program witch.

awesome car

by Tim from New York | January 21, 2012

best car for the cash very realiable perfact car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solid - Best car in the snow ever!

by Subaru Girl from Mount Vernon, ME | October 3, 2008

I love my 98 impreza hatchback. The one thing I can complain about is the rust. I've had to put a lot of body work into this vehicle to keep it stickered. The engine is as solid as day one after 200,000+. Throw some studded snows on it and you could drive anywhere.

love it

by campingfool from grand rapids mi | June 21, 2006

Perfect for any outdoor activity,just as long it is you and a friend, but if I wanted more room I would of bought a legacy. The outback is a very trustworthy car to own. I have owned my subaru for over seven years and only needed a senser which put me back $200. When this one dies in ten to fifteen years I will definatly buy another one.

Featured Services for this Subaru Impreza